Earthborn Holistic Primitive Natural uploaded by Kelsey B.

BY EARTHBORN HOLISTIC

Before conventional dog food, your dog's ancestors relied on their instincts and hunting capabilities to capture raw, protein-rich food. Today your dog relies on you for food, but that doesn't mean his natural diet has to change. Dogs still crave animal nutrition, and grain-free Earthborn Holistic Primitive Natural is formulated to provide the taste he loves and the nutrition he needs for physical well-being and good health. Turkey meal, chicken meal, and whitefish meal provide high-quality protein sources. Carefully-chosen fruits and vegetables, such as apples, blueberries, carrots, peas, and spinach, complete the balance to give your dog the nutrition he needs. Formulated without grain or gluten, this special formula is ideal as a high-protein, grain-free alternative diet. Primitive Natural promotes lean muscle mass and body conditioning, with L-carnitine that aids in converting body fat into muscle and energy. Balanced Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids play a vital role in establishing the lipid barrier of the skin, supporting your dog's healthy skin and coat. Made with our high-quality ingredients and processing technology, Primitive Natural provides excellent digestibility and nutrient absorption. Primitive Natural is 100% guaranteed for taste and nutrition for dogs at all life stages. Crude Protein, not less than 38.00%Crude Fat, not less than 20.00%Crude Fiber, not more than 2.50%Moisture, not more than 10.00%Vitamin E, not less than 250 IU/kgDocosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), not less than 0.05%*Omega-6 Fatty Acids, not less than 3.30%*Omega-3 Fatty Acids, not less than 0.40%*L-Carnitine, not less than 15 mg/kg*Not recognized as an essential ingredient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. 3800 (M.E. Calculated, as fed) kilo-calories per kg/445 (M.E. Calculated, as fed) kilo-calories per cup. Carbohydrates - 17.5% Calories were previously listed as 'gross calories' per kilogram and per cup. Gross calories represent the total calories found in any food. We are now listing metabolizable energy (M.E.) calories, which is required by AAFCO. Metabolizable calories represent what is nutritionally available to the dog for good performance and health. see more...

• Is this dog food worth getting for my dogs 8 Answers
  • How many time a day do you feed you dog?11 Answers
  • I've seen a few booths open with this dog food they told me that ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Kelsey B.
Angola
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My little pup loves this stuff. When I first got him he was on a cheap food and had dry flakey skin and wouldn't gain weight. As soon as I switched him to earth born his skin started improving and he is finally filling out . Don't think I'll ever switch him to a different food Earthborn Holistic Primitive Natural
Heather B.
Tiffin, OH
My dog loves it and it’s helped her coat as she has a lot of skin issues. It smells horrible though, it smells like fish, but doesn’t have any fish in it. It is a pricier dog food but it’s worked so good for her we don’t buy anything else.
Julie J.
Abingdon, MD
I absolutely love this brand for my dog. After switching to this brand of food there was a noticeable difference in her coats appearance and her overall look. We will never feed her another brand of food.
Brea P.
['Surprise', 'AZ'], AZ
Great dog food! Has a good score on DogFoodAdvisor. A couple of our dogs have sensitive stomachs and they do awesome on this food. Keeps their coat soft as well! We sometimes rotate through the different proteins from this brand!
Kerrin H.
Sunderland, MA
My dog loves primitive naturals! He’s always so motivated even when I use these as training treats. It’s the best value I could find for 5 Star (on dog food advisor). The brand is great as well, they send you coupons when you sign up online, you can send in upcs for them to plant trees, and the bags are recyclable at my local pet store!
Ciera M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Earthborn is an amazing brand!! To my knowledge it is the only USA made dog food to not have a recall, it is high in protein and comes with grain free options (my preference) for sensitive pups. It takes less food to fill your pup up making it worth the extra buck for the bag. I would recommend any earthborn product to any cat or dog owners!!
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This food is great. I didn't understand how much grain was in the dog food I was using. My dogs teeth are almost clean of the tartar that was building up with the other brand of dog food I was feeding him. His coat is also healthier, he doesn't shed as much and he just looks so healthy. Will definitely keep buying and would definitely recommend this product.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog was brought up by his breeder with this food. And I honestly have no complaints, he never got sick and was always healthy. It was pretty tough finding this brand in Chicago though. We would have to go to dog boutiques or order it on amazon. So we swathed to blue- only for the convenience of being able to buy some whenever wherever. The prices on both are pretty similar.
Tina C.
I am very picky about what I feed my Puggles... and so are they :)
When switching to this food they didn't hesitate one bit. It's more on the pricier side but well worth it (ingredients & amount you get for the price). I'd also like to mention that these nibbles are smaller and flat, this is something my babies prefer. I am recommending this dog food!
Maddy L.
My dogs will eat nothing else, but this!!! Helps with my dogs itching because he's allergic to a lot of other foods! I have two giant pit bulls and they sure do love this food! Will forever keep repurchasing
Antonia S.
Grove City, OH
Would this be good for a 6 year old bull mastiff?
Sheena W.
Louisville, KY
Is this good for a dog that has a sensitive stomach?
Gir B.
How many time a day do you feed you dog?
Mechlia S.
Roswell, NM
Is this dog food worth getting for my dogs
Alexandra C.
Is this good for all dog breeds? Or limited to just big or small