BY EARTHBORN HOLISTIC

Before conventional dog food, your dog's ancestors relied on their instincts and hunting capabilities to capture raw, protein-rich food. Today your dog relies on you for food, but that doesn't mean his natural diet has to change. Dogs still crave animal nutrition, and grain-free Earthborn Holistic Primitive Natural is formulated to provide the taste he loves and the nutrition he needs for physical well-being and good health. Turkey meal, chicken meal, and whitefish meal provide high-quality protein sources. Carefully-chosen fruits and vegetables, such as apples, blueberries, carrots, peas, and spinach, complete the balance to give your dog the nutrition he needs. Formulated without grain or gluten, this special formula is ideal as a high-protein, grain-free alternative diet. Primitive Natural promotes lean muscle mass and body conditioning, with L-carnitine that aids in converting body fat into muscle and energy. Balanced Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids play a vital role in establishing the lipid barrier of the skin, supporting your dog's healthy skin and coat. Made with our high-quality ingredients and processing technology, Primitive Natural provides excellent digestibility and nutrient absorption. Primitive Natural is 100% guaranteed for taste and nutrition for dogs at all life stages. Crude Protein, not less than 38.00%Crude Fat, not less than 20.00%Crude Fiber, not more than 2.50%Moisture, not more than 10.00%Vitamin E, not less than 250 IU/kgDocosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), not less than 0.05%*Omega-6 Fatty Acids, not less than 3.30%*Omega-3 Fatty Acids, not less than 0.40%*L-Carnitine, not less than 15 mg/kg*Not recognized as an essential ingredient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. 3800 (M.E. Calculated, as fed) kilo-calories per kg/445 (M.E. Calculated, as fed) kilo-calories per cup. Carbohydrates - 17.5% Calories were previously listed as 'gross calories' per kilogram and per cup. Gross calories represent the total calories found in any food. We are now listing metabolizable energy (M.E.) calories, which is required by AAFCO. Metabolizable calories represent what is nutritionally available to the dog for good performance and health. see more...

• Is this dog food worth getting for my dogs 8 Answers
  • How many time a day do you feed you dog?11 Answers
  • I've seen a few booths open with this dog food they told me that th...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Maddy L.
Maddy L.
My dogs will eat nothing else, but this!!! Helps with my dogs itching because he's allergic to a lot of other foods! I have two giant pit bulls and they sure do love this food! Will forever keep repurchasing
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
This is a great brand for your dog, has everything my Pittie needs, and he LOVES it! Get your money's worth buying the large bags and company has a buy 10 get one free program when you save your receipts.
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
Jeffersonville
This dodfood is good for your dog down to the nitty gritty. Basics natural and inving to your dog. I have a very picky eater and she took to it right away. She will be eating this from now on .
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
This dog food is amazing my German shepherd has been on this food for months and I've noticed a huge difference in her coat it's very shiny and thick now. I buy it from tractor supply
Eilyn U.
Eilyn U.
Yonkers, NY
Pet Lover Expert
Todo producto que sea de holistic yo lo recomiendo es de una calidad excelente y le hacen muy bien a tus mascotas ya que los mantienen saludable y felices.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Modesto , Ca
My husky loves this. Not ment for puppies it's way to hard for there baby teeth
Emelie G.
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Pet Lover Expert
This food is great. I didn't understand how much grain was in the dog food I was using. My dogs teeth are almost clean of the tartar that was building up with the other brand of dog food I was feeding him. His coat is also healthier, he doesn't shed as much and he just looks so healthy. Will definitely keep buying and would definitely recommend this product.
Tina C.
Tina C.
I am very picky about what I feed my Puggles... and so are they :)
When switching to this food they didn't hesitate one bit. It's more on the pricier side but well worth it (ingredients & amount you get for the price). I'd also like to mention that these nibbles are smaller and flat, this is something my babies prefer. I am recommending this dog food!
Kaitlyn J.
Kaitlyn J.
This is what my boyfriend and I use for his puppy and he absolutely loves it! It's great in value, nutrition they need, and he will actually eat it. We get ours at Pet depo and we buy it every time. He's only a 20 pound dog too so it lasts a good while! Definitely should try it out.
Giselle F.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Pet Lover Expert
My dog was brought up by his breeder with this food. And I honestly have no complaints, he never got sick and was always healthy. It was pretty tough finding this brand in Chicago though. We would have to go to dog boutiques or order it on amazon. So we swathed to blue- only for the convenience of being able to buy some whenever wherever. The prices on both are pretty similar.
Antonia S.
Antonia S.
Grove City, OH
Would this be good for a 6 year old bull mastiff?
Sheena W.
Sheena W.
Louisville, KY
Is this good for a dog that has a sensitive stomach?
Gir B.
Gir B.
How many time a day do you feed you dog?
Mechlia S.
Mechlia S.
Roswell, NM
Is this dog food worth getting for my dogs
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
Is this good for all dog breeds? Or limited to just big or small