Earthborn Holistic Primitive Natural uploaded by Sara F.Earthborn Holistic Primitive Natural uploaded by Kelsey B.

BY EARTHBORN HOLISTIC

Before conventional dog food, your dog's ancestors relied on their instincts and hunting capabilities to capture raw, protein-rich food. Today your dog relies on you for food, but that doesn't mean his natural diet has to change. Dogs still crave animal nutrition, and grain-free Earthborn Holistic Primitive Natural is formulated to provide the taste he loves and the nutrition he needs for physical well-being and good health. Turkey meal, chicken meal, and whitefish meal provide high-quality protein sources. Carefully-chosen fruits and vegetables, such as apples, blueberries, carrots, peas, and spinach, complete the balance to give your dog the nutrition he needs. Formulated without grain or gluten, this special formula is ideal as a high-protein, grain-free alternative diet. Primitive Natural promotes lean muscle mass and body conditioning, with L-carnitine that aids in converting body fat into muscle and energy. Balanced Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids play a vital role in establishing the lipid barrier of the skin, supporting your dog's healthy skin and coat. Made with our high-quality ingredients and processing technology, Primitive Natural provides excellent digestibility and nutrient absorption. Primitive Natural is 100% guaranteed for taste and nutrition for dogs at all life stages. Crude Protein, not less than 38.00%Crude Fat, not less than 20.00%Crude Fiber, not more than 2.50%Moisture, not more than 10.00%Vitamin E, not less than 250 IU/kgDocosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), not less than 0.05%*Omega-6 Fatty Acids, not less than 3.30%*Omega-3 Fatty Acids, not less than 0.40%*L-Carnitine, not less than 15 mg/kg*Not recognized as an essential ingredient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. 3800 (M.E. Calculated, as fed) kilo-calories per kg/445 (M.E. Calculated, as fed) kilo-calories per cup. Carbohydrates - 17.5% Calories were previously listed as 'gross calories' per kilogram and per cup. Gross calories represent the total calories found in any food. We are now listing metabolizable energy (M.E.) calories, which is required by AAFCO. Metabolizable calories represent what is nutritionally available to the dog for good performance and health. see more...

• Is this dog food worth getting for my dogs 8 Answers
  • How many time a day do you feed you dog?11 Answers
  • I've seen a few booths open with this dog food they told ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Marlena T.
Oxford, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Earthborn Holistics dog food is an excellent quality dog food. It is a grain free formula, they use many novel proteins for dogs with allergies and medical needs.  The primitive naturals variety is a high protein low carb diet that is suitable for dogs with cancer ( cancer pets should not be fed high carb diets). The company that produces the product is family owned for several generations, and they have not been faced with recalls and lawsuits as many of their competitors have.
Lisa H.
Lafayette, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
What a great food at a great price!! Grain free and a high protein perfect for dogs good health. My dogs coats just shine and their teeth look great and they are very active and love the food. I will continue to purchase this for sure!
Kelsey B.
Angola
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My little pup loves this stuff. When I first got him he was on a cheap food and had dry flakey skin and wouldn't gain weight. As soon as I switched him to earth born his skin started improving and he is finally filling out . Don't think I'll ever switch him to a different food Earthborn Holistic Primitive Natural
Mandy A.
Clearwater
Switched to this food after using THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Freedom® Grain-Free Chicken Recipe For Large Breed Adult Dogs. My one girl has such a bad GI issues with most foods. She has to have grain free but this still wasn’t good enough so we switch to this Earthborn brand and every single one we’ve tried has been great for her. I chose this specific one for my large girls but I use the small breed for my little guy.
Marianne V.
Palm city , FL
My dog LOVES this food. We switched to it from Hills Science diet based on this brand having a 5 Star review and immediately saw a difference. With hills, hed take his time to eat but he scarfs this stuff down within minutes.
Suzanne W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We fed this food to our dogs for years, and it has a high rating from a dog food review site. Appropriate for all ages and life stages. We only stopped feeding this after one bag we bought has an off color and scent, and the kibble was not in the usual shape. Our dogs refused that bag, so when we bought a different type they enjoyed it so much we stuck with that.
Sara F.
Forsyth
This is perfect for my English Mastiff. She’s less gassy and since this is gluten free and grain free she doesn’t get yeasty ears either! The bonus is that it must be very tasty because she loves it!
Heather B.
Tiffin, OH
My dog loves it and it’s helped her coat as she has a lot of skin issues. It smells horrible though, it smells like fish, but doesn’t have any fish in it. It is a pricier dog food but it’s worked so good for her we don’t buy anything else.
Tricia N.
My 12 lb multipoo dog loves this food. I researched dog food closely for a couple of weeks before deciding on Earthborn. Great ingredients I love feeding my dog! Earthborn Holistic Primitive Natural
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This food is great. I didn't understand how much grain was in the dog food I was using. My dogs teeth are almost clean of the tartar that was building up with the other brand of dog food I was feeding him. His coat is also healthier, he doesn't shed as much and he just looks so healthy. Will definitely keep buying and would definitely recommend this product.
Antonia S.
Grove City, OH
Would this be good for a 6 year old bull mastiff?
Sheena W.
Louisville , KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this good for a dog that has a sensitive stomach?
Gir B.
How many time a day do you feed you dog?
Mechlia S.
Roswell, NM
Is this dog food worth getting for my dogs
Alexandra C.
Is this good for all dog breeds? Or limited to just big or small