Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodEarthborn Holistic
Grain Free Chicken Fricatssee Canned Cat Food

Earthborn Holistic Grain Free Chicken Fricatssee Canned Cat Food

by Earthborn Holistic

Earthborn Holistic Chicken Fricatssee canned Chicken Dinner with Vegetables in Gravy is an excellent source of high quality protein for cats and kittens. This grain-free dinner consists of chicken, lots and lots of it. Wholesome vegetables like potatoes, peas, pumpkin and carrots are an exceptional source of vitamins and minerals and beta-caroltene which help your cat's immune system. Boneless, skinless white meat chicken along with these wholesome vegetables are sure to make a delicious, nutritious food for your cat. Chicken Fricatssee is 100% guaranteed for taste and nutrition. Chicken Fricatssee is produced in a human grade facility using many of the same ingredients and processes that are used in "people food.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Earthborn Holistic Grain Free Chicken Fricatssee Canned Cat Food!
How would you rate this product?
My cats absolutely LOVE this brand of wet food! It is on the pricier side, but if you buy it by the case on chewy it’s not bad! There wasn’t an option for the one I usually buy them. The chicken in the green can is their favorite! Definitely recommend if you have picky eaters!
Chicago
Amazing pet food brand! My cat is very picky about the type of wet food he eats (he won’t touch pate) and he loves the real meat and vegetable chunks you find in Earthborn wet food. Definitely recommend to pet owners who want to feed their fur babies healthy, nutritious food.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Chewy.com
Awesome cat food!! Wonderful quality made with healthy, wholesome ingredients. Nine of my ten cats absolutely loves this!! They lick the bowls shiny clean. Their vet highly recommends this for the clean protein, quality ingredients, and high moisture content to keep their kidneys healthy. I will definitely keep buying!! A+++
Monument, CO
I have three cats, two of which will eat just about anything whereas the third typically refuses to eat wet food. All three LOVE Earthborn cans and pouches. Great quality food that all of my cats enjoy!
Fairborn , OH
So much research went into my decision to feed my boys this food. The ingredients cannot be beat and they have not had any recalls - which is such a relief to my heart. I am a repeat consumer because my cats cannot get enough of this stuff! This brand is doing amazing things for the planet as well!

Looking for your answer?