Earthborn Holistic Feline Vantage uploaded by Cathy R.Earthborn Holistic Feline Vantage uploaded by Cathy R.

BY EARTHBORN HOLISTIC

Optimal holistic nutrition for cats and kittens. Natural vegetable and fruit fibers for optimum digestion. Antioxidant formula with added vitamin c and e plus blueberries and cranberries. Optimal holistic nutrition for cats and kittens. Natural vegetable and fruit fibers for optimum digestion. Antioxidant formula with added vitamin c and e plus blueberries and cranberries.: Size: 14 lb. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Pet Lover Expert
My Cat loves this. I have a three year old cat and she can be pretty picky about her food and treats. I gave her this and was surprised that she liked it.
Colleen D.
Colleen D.
Bakersfield, CA
It's the only cat food my mother in law uses. She likes to use USA made products only.
Michaela M.
Michaela M.
Piedmont, SC
This is good cat foood. My kitty loveeesss it. Although the price is higher
Cathy R.
Cathy R.
Clarkston, MI
I love the fact that this Made in USA. My Cats like this holistic cat food.
Shanti H.
Shanti H.
Super happy with this brand! First time cat owner here and I got to say I'm pleased with my purchase , my cat was on friskies before this brand and had gained a little stomach pooch so I decided I wanted to find a affordable brand that had good ingredients too . When I went to the pet store I stumbled across this brand and thought it was a good deal because it was only $16 for a fairly big sized bag. My cat has been eating it for a few weeks now and I think she looks great and has slimmed down a bit :)
Emma M.
Emma M.
Chuluota, FL
My cats can't wait to eat this in the morning. They love it and it makes their fur so shiny.
carly k.
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Pet Lover Expert
This brand is a good one my cats seem to really enjoy. Its pretty good priced.