BY EARTHBORN HOLISTIC

Earthborn Holistic EarthBites Peanut Flavor Natural Moist Treats For Dogs Dogs are part of our Earthborn family and deserve the best. High quality proteins, wholefood vegetables and fruits along with a bit of mastery and know-how go into each and every treat. Your dog can enjoy these tasty vegetarian treats while still maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Each treat contains real roasted peanuts blended with peas, apples, blueberries, carrots and spinach for high palatability. Balanced Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty aids help play a vital role in healthy skin, hair coat and immune function. Made without grain or gluten, EarthBites Peanut Flavor treats are perfect as a grain-free alternative treat. EarthBites Peanut Flavor treats are a great training aid. Each treat tastes yummy and also provides optimum nutrition for your dog's body. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Tinley Park , IL
I'm so happy I found these! I have two bullies withy food allergies, so store bought treats that agree with them are hard to find. These are a great alternative to the homemade treats we make, and they love the taste. Also I love them because I'm a vegetarian and I hate how my hands typically stink like meat when handling their treats, but these aren't like that at all! High quality and not loaded with fillers!
Liz A.
Liz A.
Eastlake, OH
I am very picky about the treats I give my pup and these are the perfect treat for him! My pup is a 3 month old cocker spaniel who would eat these as a meal if I let him! I would recommend these treats to any dog owner. I like that these treats don't have any garbage in them.
Kasey R.
Kasey R.
Bridgeton , NJ
My dog loves these another great brand with no recalls. She loved the taste of these treats. I will definitely buy again.
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
These are so awesome and my dog loves them! Very picky about what I give my girl!!
Jenipher J.
Jenipher J.
These are a lifesaver. My puppy loves them so I use them as training treats. He has been learning a lot and I don't feel bad giving him these because they contain such good ingredients! I highly recommend them. They come in a variety of flavor so I'm sure you're bound to find one that's perfect for your pup.