BY EARTHBORN HOLISTIC

Excellent source of high quality protein for puppies and dogs. Grain-fre dinner consists of wholesome vegetables and fruits like carrots, green peas and apples. Also includes nutrient-rich sweet potatoes as an exceptional source of vitamins, minerals and Excellent source of high quality protein for puppies and dogs. Grain-fre dinner consists of wholesome vegetables and fruits like carrots, green peas and apples. Also includes nutrient-rich sweet potatoes as an exceptional source of vitamins, minerals and beta-carotene. Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the aafco dog food nutrient profiles for all life stages. Duck, Duck Broth, Turkey Liver, Egg, Pea Protein, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Green Peas, Tapioca, Apples, Flaxseed Oil, Olive Oil, Sea Salt, Tricalcium Phosphate, Natural Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Guar Gum, Etc.: Size: 9 oz.: Color: DUCK see more...

• I've heard that duck products are very bad for dogs. Is t...1 Answers
Alyssia S.
Hilliard, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My boyfriends parents dog has a severe allergy to dog foods. He can only have certain kinds no red meat, grains or rawhide so we have been trying anything to get him to eat. So duck has been our choice lately and he LOVED this food I split it in half and mixed with dry food and he inhaled it!
Alexis H.
I have been getting this to supplement my older dogs diet as eating hard food has become difficult for her. she loves this food and it has quality ingredients. The price reflects the quality; which is high.
Jayel g.
Fenton, MI
Get this for my pup once in a while. Too expensive to buy for every day but he loves it and it's a great treat for him
Jenaya S.
I've heard that duck products are very bad for dogs. Is that true?