BY EARTHBORN HOLISTIC

Christine F.
Spokane
My girl loves the flavor of this dog food and she has no problems eating it. I enjoy that it’s grain free. My husky shepherd loves it and it exceeds my expectations. I’ve been buying this for my girl for over 3 years.
Melissa P.
Mansfield, OH
Love this dog food. It’s amazing. My dog loves it. We rescued him and he ate this food immediately after we got him and it never had given him diarrhea. He eats this three times a day and has loved it ever since!
Hillary C.
Orlando, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs are super picky with food and this is the food that they love the most! I also love it because it has a 5/5 star rating and I try to ensure my dogs eat the best dry dog foods. I’d definitely recommend this dog food to others
Kaylee D.
Washington, DC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This food has saved my dog! It's literally the only food she can eat! She has SEVERE allergies to proteins other than fish, grains, wheat, corn, soy, gluten, and many other unidentified ingredients. I had tried over 20 different brands and formulas before I found earthborn coastal catch, and every one gave her rashes, skin infections, vomiting, and stomach upset. It was such a relief when I finally found this food! I feel great about feeding this to her and would definitely recommend this to anyone with a dog that has food allergies and even for dogs without allergies as it's truly a very balanced and healthy food!
Lauren G.
EAST BOSTON, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Excellent food- my dog loved it and her coat looked great. I ended up switching to Fromm because it was more affordable and still a high quality food. Bought it online from Chewy.com where I buy all of her food! Would definitely buy again pending a raise!
Courtney T.
My American Bulldog has always had sensitive skin, so we put him on a whitefish/potato diet. That product led to excessive gas. So we searched for a new one and found the Earthborn Sea Catch and he loves it, it does not give him gas as the other kind. I would totally recommend this food.
Stephanie W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Healthy ingredients and easy to find at stores like Petco and PetSmart. I like that the ingredients are good for my dog's digestion and coat but it does drive up the price.
Lauren G.
My dog has grain allergies. We were in a constant struggle to find a dog food for him. We have used this food for 6+ months and he loves it.
melanie a.