Earthborn Holistic Dry Dog Food - Coastal Catch, 1 lb. uploaded by Ashley F.

BY EARTHBORN HOLISTIC

Christine F.
Spokane
My girl loves the flavor of this dog food and she has no problems eating it. I enjoy that it’s grain free. My husky shepherd loves it and it exceeds my expectations. I’ve been buying this for my girl for over 3 years.
Isabel C.
West Baldwin
FIVE STARS! I HAVE FINALLY FOUND A DOG FOOD THAT DOESN'T MAKE MY DOG HAVE THE RUNS! So thankful for coming across this brand. The ingredients are great, makes my dogs coat soft and shiny! Doesn't give them stinky breath but the food itself is a little stinky if you get the coastal catch flavor. But other than that it's great!
Hillary C.
Orlando, FL
My dogs are super picky with food and this is the food that they love the most! I also love it because it has a 5/5 star rating and I try to ensure my dogs eat the best dry dog foods. I’d definitely recommend this dog food to others
Anna D.
Nürnberg
This food is a great quality for not a terrible price. The omega 3s & 6s keep their coats nice and shiny and none of them every have upset stomachs!
They have no allergies with this as well which is always a struggle!
Sarah D.
Westfield, MA
The only thing that I've been feeding my dogs for years! It's on the pricier side but well worth it. My dogs are super healthy and have great coats. Some per stores do buy 10 get 1 free
Kaylee D.
Washington, DC
This food has saved my dog! It's literally the only food she can eat! She has SEVERE allergies to proteins other than fish, grains, wheat, corn, soy, gluten, and many other unidentified ingredients. I had tried over 20 different brands and formulas before I found earthborn coastal catch, and every one gave her rashes, skin infections, vomiting, and stomach upset. It was such a relief when I finally found this food! I feel great about feeding this to her and would definitely recommend this to anyone with a dog that has food allergies and even for dogs without allergies as it's truly a very balanced and healthy food!
Melissa P.
Xenia, OH
Love this dog food. It’s amazing. My dog loves it. We rescued him and he ate this food immediately after we got him and it never had given him diarrhea. He eats this three times a day and has loved it ever since!
Lauren G.
East Boston, MA
Excellent food- my dog loved it and her coat looked great. I ended up switching to Fromm because it was more affordable and still a high quality food. Bought it online from Chewy.com where I buy all of her food! Would definitely buy again pending a raise!
Courtney T.
My American Bulldog has always had sensitive skin, so we put him on a whitefish/potato diet. That product led to excessive gas. So we searched for a new one and found the Earthborn Sea Catch and he loves it, it does not give him gas as the other kind. I would totally recommend this food.
Stephanie W.
Healthy ingredients and easy to find at stores like Petco and PetSmart. I like that the ingredients are good for my dog's digestion and coat but it does drive up the price.
melanie a.