BY EARTHBATH

Earthbath(R) Vanilla and Almond Deodorizing Spritz with Skin & Coat Conditioners Want odor relief, coat & skin conditioning in a jiffy? No time for a bath? Our Deodorizing Spritz is the simple, scent-ual solution. Earthbath(R)'s premium Spritz naturally eliminates pet odor between baths, re-moisturizes skin and coat, & imparts a healthy shine and supple softness - without leaving oily residue. Sumptuous vanilla & almond essences deodorize, while meadowfoam seed oil, colloidal oatmeal, aloe vera and vitamin E help to condition, rehydrate & soothe skin while creating show quality shines - between baths. It's heavenly scented with natural essences that match our most popular shampoos. Safe for dogs over 6 weeks old. Not for use on cats. Features:All natural ingredients. pH balanced. Soap free. Re-moisturizes coat. Improves shine. Keeps your dog smelling fresh between baths. Contains nature's finest skin and coat conditioners. Safe for dogs over 6 weeks old Item Specifications: Size: 8 oz. Ingredients: De-ionized water, natural conditioners, colloidal oatmeal, aloe vera, vitamin E, vanilla & almond essences. All ingredients are natural, gentle, and 100% biodegradable. see more...

Samantha D.
Marthasville, MO
Oh my gosh the smell of this deodorizing spray is amazing. I love that the scent lingers for a long time on our puppy. She loves playing outside or going for walks so this works great to spray on her when we get back inside.
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product smells so so good!! It certainly freshens up my dogs, esp in the heat of a Texas summer!! It also lasts a good 24hrs and beyond, which is fairly good compared to other spritz sprays. Also, this is a natural product that I feel absolutely okay with spraying everywhere (except obviously eyes & mouth/nose area) without worrying about skin sensitivities or harsh chemicals being harmful if consumed! Dogs lick everywhere and lick each other and they lick their beloved humans too. So, this product and brand leaves me worry free, while helping my fur babies smell pretty too! :-)
Kayla M.
Litchfield, ME
This is a great product for "in between" baths. It smells amazing and is a great natural deodorizer! I highly recommend this product for dogs that get smelly in between bath times! A lot of dogs shouldn't be bathed super frequently! I use this especially on my husky who gets hot spots really easily so I can't bathe her all the time!
christine d.
Woodland Hls, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I spray my pups inbetween baths with this and it helps keep their skin conditioned. For the price you get great quality. I also love the fragrance of this one and my dogs don't get bothered by it
Abbey H.
Aberdeen, MD
Not only do I use this on my guinea because most of the time he HATES baths, but when my dogs come in from outside and I can not stand the sweaty dog smell I like to spray them down and give them a brush. works great !
Monica a.
Eugene, Or
Guests coming over and your dog smells like a dog? Just a few spritz of this fabulous smelling spray and a quick brush or towel rubdown and you now have a dog that smells like a cookie!!
Sarah M.
Edmonds, WA
Smells great and it perfect for when my dogs are a little dirty but don't need a bath just yet! Doesn't make either of my babies itch so its just perfect!
Lauran  L.
Plainview, TX
Idk if it's the bottles I've gotten. Mine smell old n nasty. It makes my dogs smell sour and I ended up buying a different brand. I haven't tried again.
Misti T.
This smells great! It is great to use when she doesn't need a bath. It also helps with tangles on our yorkie.
Debbie M.
Moncton, NB
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We use this on our dog to help get rid of his "dog smell" when it gets too strong. It works really well. It also leaves his coat feeling soft. Love this scent! Price is average. Available most places where you can get pet supplies.

back