Earthbath Tea Tree Oil Aloe Pet Shampoo uploaded by Leijai H.

BY EARTHBATH

Earthbath(R) Tea Tree and Aloe Pet Shampoo Tea Tree Oil has long been recognized as an effective and beneficial ointment for skin irritations, insect bites and itching. Aloe Vera is widely known as one of nature's finest soothing emollients and comes from plants found in American deserts. These pure, natural ingredients soothe and relieve hot spots and itchy, dried or chafed skin caused by flea bites, dandruff or other dermatitis. This mild shampoo will leave your pet's coat soft, plush & shiny. Features:All natural ingredients. pH balanced. Soap free. Will not wash off topical flea applications. Safe for all animals over 6 weeks Item Specifications: Size: 16 oz. Ingredients: Purified water, renewable coconut-based cleansers, aloe vera, xanthan gum, melaleuca oil (tea tree), olive oil squalene (natural preservative). All ingredients are natural, 100% biodegradable, and gentle on your pet & you. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Taylor G.
I love how natural Earthbath products are, and the tea tree oil in this helps one of my babies with skin allergies/irritations. The smell is amazing and the added aloe is a great thing! So worth it!
Kalyn B.
Pet Lover Expert
Love this pet shampoo! My shih tzu suffers from year round allergies. This shampoo helps soothe her skin and I notice a substantial difference in her scratching. I highly recommend it! Your itchy pooch will thank you
Clarice S.
Sacramento, CA
I absolutely love this to help with my pug's dandruff! Not only does it help with their itching, it eliminates the dandruff and leaves them super silky after! I have a black pug & he looks so shiny after his bath.
Katelyn M.
Milford, OH
I love this product. It has a fresh clean scent and does not irritate my dogs skin. My dog also has allergies and this product appears to help reduce itchiness during allergy season.
Leah C.
This is so worth the price. My Boston has very dry, itchy and flakey skin. This is the only thing that helps her besides her diet. I won't use any other product on her.
Priscilla G.
Sacramento, CA
I like the product because it is inexpensive and smells good. I normally have my pets groomed but when they stink in between baths I'll use this!
Cori S.
Fair Oaks, CA
This is the only shampoo that keeps my chihuahua's itchy skin at bay. I strongly suggest using it with the matching conditioner.
Leijai H.
I use this all the time on my dog it helps get rid of all his loose hair and it leaves his fur so shiny and healthy looking
Veronica S.
East Norriton, PA
Pet Lover Expert
This dog shampoo is great! It smells amazing and leaves my dogs coat so soft. Great product been using it for years
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
Pet Lover Expert
Be careful when using tea tree on pets , it can be toxic if ingested. I don't use it. Can't say I would recommend
J N.
Palm Harbor, FL
Does this work well?
Stephanie U.
Would it work well on a toy poodle mix? Some shampoos seem to be difficult to was out of his curls.
Hailey C.
Living in Alaska makes it hard to keep my dogs coat looking nice. Her skin is so dry and her dandruff makes me look like she's just played in the snow. I'm really looking for something to put a halt to the dandruff and itchy skin. Is this worth it?
carla D.
Hesperia, CA
Would this shampoo work on any dog? I have 4 dogs 3 white dogs 2 with curly coats and 1 with silky straight coat, then I have a black chihuahua with a short coat.
Maria G.
Would this be good for a yorkie?