BY EARTHBATH

A Natural Approachearthbath responded to the need for a natural shampoo which adds extra sparkle and brilliance to the coats of light colored dogs and cats. We blended a special selection of natural minerals (known as optical brighteners) with the essence of lavender. This wonderfully aromatic and mild shampoo naturally brightens the coats of any dog or cat with light colored markings or highlights. Additionally, it is safe for any colored coat and will leave your best friend's coat shiny, soft, plush, and smelling naturally fresh. Will not wash off topical flea applications. Non-IngredientsAnything that would harm you, your pet, or the planet. This product contains no: parabens, phosphates, pthalates, DEA, synthetic dyes or perfumes. The sudsy runoff is completely safe and will not harm kids, lawns or other living things. see more...

• Is this only for pets with white coats or would this help for a l...2 Answers
  • Does this work to whiten a dog that is brindle and white?4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Kayla M.
Litchfield, ME
I LOVE this product! I have been using it on my Siberian husky since she was a puppy! It is amazing how bright and shiny her white coat is when I use this product! It really does work on white coats! I highly recommend it! It also smells amazing, and the scent is long lasting!
Alex Z.
El Dorado Hls, CA
I love this stuff! I had never heard of it until I moved into the middle of no where but it's such a great brand and product! I use it on my cat whenever I wash him and I've really noticed a difference in how beautiful his coat looks!
Kirsten V.
Albuquerque, NM
This is great for full lifeless fur. It has made a big difference in my cats fur and is so much softer and fuller since using it.
Leanna B.
They his is great for animals with a dull and lifeless coat. This really gives shine and color.
Sarah C.
This smells so good! But the little press open spout always gets clogged and gross. Other than that it is a wonderful shampoo!
Michele M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this work to whiten a dog that is brindle and white?
Lauren E.
Is this only for pets with white coats or would this help for a light tan dog too?