Earthbath Puppy Pet Grooming Wipes 100 ct uploaded by Tonja A.

BY EARTHBATH #26 in Dog Grooming & Bathing

Earthbath(R) Especially for Puppies Pet Grooming Wipes Use Earthbath(R) Especially for Puppies Grooming Wipes to safely and easily wipe away dirt and odor between baths. Extra mild and pH balanced for young pups, these wipes allow you to handily clean puppies' dirty paws and undercoat. Dirty bottoms too! Remove dander, drool, discharge and cling-ons from playing in the unknown. Mild cleansers freshen and deodorize while the wild cherry essence leaves a heavenly scent. Hawaiian Awapuhi extract conditions coat and imparts a show quality shine. Aloe Vera and Vitamin E moisturize coat and skin. Features:All natural ingredients. pH balanced. Soap free. Thick, moist wipes. Moisturizing. Gives coat shine. Does not contain alcohol or lanolin. Travel size available for on-the-go Item Specifications: Size: 100 ct. Ingredients: Purified Water, Polysorbate 20 (a natural derivative of sorbitol), Hawaiian Awapuhi Extract, Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, Natural Cherry Essence and Benzoic Acid (a natural preservative). see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Omg these smell amazing!!! They’re easy to use and stay wet enough to use them for a long period of time before tossing it out for another. I was pleased! I take these with me when we go to the dog park, especially if it’s summer time and he gets covered in dog slobber! I would highly recommend giving these a shot!
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
In between baths these are perfect! I give my dogs baths about twice a month. So having these for their dirty paws or faces are perfect. A little pricey than I would honestly like but they do their job well.
Kristin G.
I love these wipes! My dog suffers from allergies and I use these wipes on his paws after every walk. His paws are so much better now and I think it's due to these wipes. These will always be in my home.
Avery R.
I actually used these for my kitty and they were great! My poor kitty has gingivitis so she drools a lot, but these helped clean her up real nice so she doesn't get all goopy around her mouth. I would buy again!
Krystal S.
Warrior , AL
We really liked these. I have 5 pugs and have to clean their "nose cracks" frequently so we have to be careful what we use since it's such a sensitive area. These did great and they had no reaction. Wish they were a little more damp!
Shari Lou S.
These are a perfect addition to the shampoo for a quick cleanup between baths and smell so good. Also great to have on hand when traveling with your furbaby. They also have a travel size package.
Molly P.
Thompson, ND
I keep these by the door to wash my dogs paws after walks on sidewalks with salt on them. This keeps my dogs from accidentally ingesting the salt placed on sidewalks. And it also keeps my floors clean!
Amanda C.
Johnsburg, IL
These got left at our house for some reason (I probably wouldn't buy them). But they have worked out great for wiping the dogs feet off when it is wet or muddy outside.
Sarah K.
I love these grooming wipes. They smell great and are super effective at removing mud from my dogs' paws when they come inside. Super easy way to clean my pups!
tiffany l.
Alvin, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have never tried these wipes but my mom has on her dogs and she says she likes them,she uses them when they come back from there walk and cleans there paws
Amber H.
Nashville, TN
Where can I buy these?
Malisa P.
Clovis, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What's the difference between this and regular baby wipes?
Rachel W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Are these safe to use on your pet's coat?
Tiffany D.
Twin Falls, ID
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Is there something that makes these more effective than just a baby wipe?
Peta O.
Are these of good quality and would you recommend them?