Earthbath Puppy Pet Grooming Wipes 100 ct uploaded by Adriana E.Earthbath Puppy Pet Grooming Wipes 100 ct uploaded by Brooklyn L.Earthbath Puppy Pet Grooming Wipes 100 ct uploaded by Tonja A.

BY EARTHBATH

Earthbath(R) Especially for Puppies Pet Grooming Wipes Use Earthbath(R) Especially for Puppies Grooming Wipes to safely and easily wipe away dirt and odor between baths. Extra mild and pH balanced for young pups, these wipes allow you to handily clean puppies' dirty paws and undercoat. Dirty bottoms too! Remove dander, drool, discharge and cling-ons from playing in the unknown. Mild cleansers freshen and deodorize while the wild cherry essence leaves a heavenly scent. Hawaiian Awapuhi extract conditions coat and imparts a show quality shine. Aloe Vera and Vitamin E moisturize coat and skin. Features:All natural ingredients. pH balanced. Soap free. Thick, moist wipes. Moisturizing. Gives coat shine. Does not contain alcohol or lanolin. Travel size available for on-the-go Item Specifications: Size: 100 ct. Ingredients: Purified Water, Polysorbate 20 (a natural derivative of sorbitol), Hawaiian Awapuhi Extract, Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, Natural Cherry Essence and Benzoic Acid (a natural preservative). see more...

• Are these wipes worth it? Do they work? Do they smell goo...1 Answers
  • What's the difference between this and regular baby wipes?3 Answers
  • Are these safe to use on your pet's coat? 3 Answers
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Omg these smell amazing!!! They’re easy to use and stay wet enough to use them for a long period of time before tossing it out for another. I was pleased! I take these with me when we go to the dog park, especially if it’s summer time and he gets covered in dog slobber! I would highly recommend giving these a shot!
hailey g.
I use these on my 15lb mixed breed and they smell soooooo good. My dog loves to roll around in dirt and play outside so I needed something to make her a bit more clean (because baths too often would irritate her skin. These do an amazing job of cleaning her without bothering her skin. Recommend to any puppy owners or messy dogs in general.
Uuganzaya M.
Walnut Creek , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I started using it ever since I got my puppy. It is a very convenient product. I use it after walk and park. It is very easy to use and has a great scent. I bought mine from a local pet store. It is bit expensive but very useful. especially when you are in hurry. First, my puppy used to hate the feeling when we wipe his paws but eventually he used to it.
Ariana W.
Halifax
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love these wipes! Smell great and gentle on dogs. The packaging works great too, perfect for travel. Dogs didn’t mind it, no cons. Would recommend to other dog owners 100%! The other scents are great too.
Kristin G.
I love these wipes! My dog suffers from allergies and I use these wipes on his paws after every walk. His paws are so much better now and I think it's due to these wipes. These will always be in my home.
Drew M.
Stamford, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Super convenient and do a good job cleaning my dogs paws after the park or a walk. They’re very gentle and I use them around his eyes and ears. He actually looks forward to them and lays on the couch right when he hears the top open.
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
In between baths these are perfect! I give my dogs baths about twice a month. So having these for their dirty paws or faces are perfect. A little pricey than I would honestly like but they do their job well.
Avery R.
I actually used these for my kitty and they were great! My poor kitty has gingivitis so she drools a lot, but these helped clean her up real nice so she doesn't get all goopy around her mouth. I would buy again!
Krystal S.
Warrior , AL
We really liked these. I have 5 pugs and have to clean their "nose cracks" frequently so we have to be careful what we use since it's such a sensitive area. These did great and they had no reaction. Wish they were a little more damp!
Shari Lou S.
These are a perfect addition to the shampoo for a quick cleanup between baths and smell so good. Also great to have on hand when traveling with your furbaby. They also have a travel size package.
Amber H.
Nashville, TN
Where can I buy these?
Tiffany D.
Twin Falls, ID
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Is there something that makes these more effective than just a baby wipe?
Malisa P.
Fresno , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What's the difference between this and regular baby wipes?
Rachel W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Are these safe to use on your pet's coat?
Peta O.
Are these of good quality and would you recommend them?

Walmart