BY EARTHBATH

A Natural ApproachThis gentle shampoo contains fragrant d'Limonene, the natural oil rendered from orange peels. Pet professionals recognize d'Limonene as an effective deodorizer, degreaser, and fur stain remover which helps to calm & relieve common skin and itching problems associated with flea bites and other dermatitis. In addition to thoroughly cleaning your pet, the concentrated citrus oil in this quality shampoo will bring out the coat's natural highlights and generate a brilliant sheen. Your best friend will smell absolutely wonderful and his or her coat will stay remarkably soft and plush for days. Non-IngredientsAnything that would harm you, your pet, or the planet. This product contains no: parabens, phosphates, pthalates, DEA, synthetic dyes or perfumes. The sudsy runoff is completely safe and will not harm kids, lawns or other living things. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Lindsay W.
Opelika, AL
My groomers use this shampoo and my dog smells so nice when he comes home. He occasionally has issues with dry skin but I haven't noticed it with this brand.
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
I used to like this stuff when I used it on my sweet dog however, recently I find him to scratch non-stop and I felt bad for the pup. So my mom made homemade shampoo and he is doing way better without this. Not a lot of scratching and more relaxed.