Earthbath - Pet Shampoo Oatmeal & Aloe - 16 oz. uploaded by Riley S.Earthbath - Pet Shampoo Oatmeal & Aloe - 16 oz. uploaded by Riley S.

BY EARTHBATH

A Natural ApproachOur favorite Napa Valley kennel taught us the compelling benefits of eucalyptus trees & peppermint plants. Their fragrant oils help relieve pets of their most common topical skin problems while acting to cool and relieve irritated skin associated with flea bites and other dermatitis. In addition to cleansing thoroughly and safely, this luxurious Eucalyptus & Peppermint shampoo will leave your best friend's coat soft, plush, and with a refreshing scent. Will not wash off topical flea applications. Non-IngredientsAnything that would harm you, your pet, or the planet. This product contains no: parabens, phosphates, pthalates, DEA, synthetic dyes or perfumes. The sudsy runoff is completely safe and will not harm kids, lawns or other living things. see more...

• Does this product help with dogs that have allergies? My dog has...1 Answers
  • Will this dry out my dogs skin? She is a short haired chihuahua.1 Answers
  • How long does the "clean dog" smell last? Also, h...Be the first to answer!
Clarice S.
Clarice S.
Sacramento, CA
I have 2 pugs who each have their own skin allergies so finding a shampoo that works for both of them is hard, well this is the stuff! Smells great, leaves them super soft, and it doesn't have any of those harsh ingredients to help with their allergies.
Lydia S.
Lydia S.
My dog had dandruff for a while and I couldn't seem to find the cure until I used this!!! Cured his dandruff after one use and smelled great!
Michele M.
Michele M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Perfect for my English Bulldog. He has skin allergies, no problem with this shampoo and it is affordable.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Huntington, WV
Pet Lover Expert
I love the smell of this shampoo and it last a long time. . Its leaves my dogs fur feeling great.
Janice C.
Janice C.
Woodridge, IL
Our little yorkie has really bad allergies. We used this oatmeal shampoo thinking it will help. But it actually made it worse! He was itching nonstop.  Oatmeal is supposed to help with itchiness, but this made it worse.  He might have an oat allergy? Not sure. But in general, it didn't rinse well, so it kind of dried him out even more. His skin was like a map, flaky, itchy. We had to rewash him. We have now switched to shampoo with more organic and essential oils...which helped keep the dryness away and must easier to wash off than the soapy kind of shampoo.
Riley S.
Riley S.
Midland City , AL
I just bought this stuff for my new toy poodle puppy. I've used it once, and I love it. It smells so good, and it makes his fur so soft and fluffy. I use it along with the conditioner. It detangles, too. I would recommend this to any dog owner who has to keep up with their dogs grooming more often!
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
I usually use the tea tree lil shampoo; but I love this for a sweeter scent! It conditions the dogs hair so well and leaves them smelling clean and fresh! Pair it with the matching spray for afterbath and for continuous scent!
Byron M.
Byron M.
Maricopa, AZ
Used the oatmeal shampoo to help with some minor itching on a small short hair dog. Lathers well. Wasn't real easy to rinse. Seemed to help a little. The oatmeal doesn't have much scent at all and did nothing for deodorizing dog smell. Which kind of defeats the purpose of a bath. Especially, when you are trying to avoid frequent bathing to reduce skin irritation. I have used better oatmeal shampoos.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Litchfield, ME
The Oatmeal and Aloe shampoo worked great on my rescue pit bull's coat when we got him home from the shelter. He had a terrible coat and flaky skin when we got him home, and this absolutely helped!
Jessica  H.
Jessica H.
This is the best shampoo for my Blue Heeler. It keeps her coat soft and shiny without drying her skin. The best part is she smells sweet like almonds with a hint of vanilla!
Cameron R.
Cameron R.
Does this product help with dogs that have allergies? My dog has sensitive skin. She's a boxer/pit mix.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Horizon City, TX
Will this dry out my dogs skin? She is a short haired chihuahua.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Crane, MO
How long does the "clean dog" smell last? Also, how well does this work for dogs that tend to have an oily coat? Any parabens or sulfates?