BY EARTHBATH

A Natural ApproachThe scent of a lush Mediterranean garden can deodorize a pet who needs a little help to stay smelling squeaky clean. earthbath searched the world for an essence that would get to the root of unpleasant scents and discovered the essence of rosemary. Renowned for its fresh, long-lasting scent and skin soothing properties, this fine, natural essence creates a mild deodorizing shampoo that cleanses thoroughly and safely. It will leave your best friend's coat soft, plush, and smelling naturally fresh for days. Will not wash off topical flea applications. Non-IngredientsAnything that would harm you, your pet, or the planet. This product contains no: parabens, phosphates, pthalates, DEA, synthetic dyes or perfumes. The sudsy runoff is completely safe and will not harm kids, lawns or other living things. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sunny D.
This pet shampoo is sooo magical, I actually use it as my own shampoo and bubble bath as well as on my pups. The first couple times I bathed the dogs I was in heaven and I just had to use it myself. It smells amazing, just like rosemary which is my favorite herb. My dogs smelled like angels for a week and they were soft and fluffy.

The formula is obviously gentle enough for young dogs and dry skin, and it's also free from parabens, phosphates, phthalates, synthetic dyes or perfumes. It's all natural and biodegradable, so bathe away. I bought a huge bottle and it's almost gone already.
Illiana V.
When I had my dog this was what we used on him. I don't know if this was the exact scent but it left his fur so soft after! We used the Paul Mitchell one as well (yes, he was very spoiled) but this was the more affordable option and it worked just as well and smelled just as good.
Brisa E.
Redwood City, CA
Love earthbath. 100% natural. 100% biodegradable. Safe for pets and humans. It is soap free. It smells delicious, best of all my dogs smell phenomenal after their showers. I always recommend this brand not only because it's 100% natural but because it's also a local company in the Bay Area, Ca.