Earthbath Pet Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Michelle R.Earthbath Pet Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Michelle R.

BY EARTHBATH

Earthbath(R) Mango Tango Pet Shampoo Earthbath(R) responded to your requests for a high quality, all natural shampoo and conditioner in one by creating Mango Tango, a heavenly scented, biodegradable, pure and natural shampoo and conditioner that's sure to leave your furry friend looking. and smelling. better than ever before. The delicious scent of fresh tropical mangoes combined with an exceptionally mild shampoo adds brilliance and shine while the extra gentle conditioner softens and detangles, leaving your pet's coat wonderfully clean, soft & plush. Features:All natural ingredients. pH balanced. Soap free. Will not wash off topical flea applications. Safe for all animals over 6 weeks Item Specifications: Size: 16 oz. Ingredients: Purified water, renewable coconut-based cleansers, gentle-conditioning agent, aloe vera, mango essence, olive oil squalene (natural preservative). All ingredients are natural, 100% biodegradable, and gentle on your pet & you.

Chrissy D.
Chrissy D.
Woodland Hls, CA
Pet Lover Expert
I love this brand, and it does a great job conditionign my bulldogs coats. Good value for the quality. I have an English bulldog and frenchie. They smell so good after! I've bought this brand many times.
Susan T.
Susan T.
BURLINGAME, CA
Pet Lover Expert
I love this product, I first got introduced to it at Pet Food Express.  This formula is a shampoo and conditioner which is awesome for my doodle who has wavy hair that I let grow out.  I also love the scent.  It is pricey but you get a lot of uses out of it.  I pour some into an empty shampoo bottle and fill it with warm water.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
I personally have not had the chance to try this, but from the reviews i might have too. I try to find the best for my babies and i still havent found the perfect product. The good ones smell terrible and the bad ones smell good. Its always a hit and miss. I hope this one works!
Carlos H.
Carlos H.
I really enjoy this product I have A small blond terrier and when purchased this product and used it I was amazed with the end result. Her fur was silky smooth. It made her fur ultra white and shiny I will definitely buy this product again. Best shampoo I've used in years
Laura R.
Laura R.
Their fragrances are very nice! Untangles the fur of the pets very well! Leaves hair shiny and clean! Recommended for its price also as it is accessible
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Loma Rica
Love the smell of this stuff. It makes my dog so shiny and easy to brush out. It's a little pricey but I'd buy it again. It didn't make her itchy or cause a rash.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Litchfield, ME
By FAR my favorite scent Earthbath has to offer! It is long lasting and great for stinky dogs! I use this when we take our dogs swimming and they traipse through mud flats! It gets the smell out wonderfully! I highl recommend this product!
Kylie I.
Kylie I.
Spring Hill , TN
I love the scents with this shampoo and it keeps my dogs smelling nice! One of my pups has sensitive skin and she does fine with this shampoo and conditioner. I like the way it suds up and goes on my dogs. I would definitely recommend
Jessi L.
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
My dog daisy has very sensitive skin and this has been the only thing I can seem to use so far that doesn't iratate her skin and make her scratch for days afterwards. Did I mention it smells awesome also!
Meg H.
Meg H.
We use the oatmeal shampoo on our two puppies. It really breaks down any dirt on their paws and leaves them soft and shiny. Our one dog has itchy skin come winter and this helped with that immensely.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
San Antonio, TX
Is this brand okay to use with dogs who have sensitive skin?
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Manteca , Ca
Does this come in any other scent?
Gianna T.
Gianna T.
Williamstown, NJ
Okay for dogs who have allergies ?
Angelica B.