Earthbath Pet Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Ruchita A.Earthbath Pet Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Michelle R.Earthbath Pet Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Michelle R.

BY EARTHBATH

Buy now on PetCareRx
and get 6.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Earthbath(R) Mango Tango Pet Shampoo Earthbath(R) responded to your requests for a high quality, all natural shampoo and conditioner in one by creating Mango Tango, a heavenly scented, biodegradable, pure and natural shampoo and conditioner that's sure to leave your furry friend looking. and smelling. better than ever before. The delicious scent of fresh tropical mangoes combined with an exceptionally mild shampoo adds brilliance and shine while the extra gentle conditioner softens and detangles, leaving your pet's coat wonderfully clean, soft & plush. Features:All natural ingredients. pH balanced. Soap free. Will not wash off topical flea applications. Safe for all animals over 6 weeks Item Specifications: Size: 16 oz. Ingredients: Purified water, renewable coconut-based cleansers, gentle-conditioning agent, aloe vera, mango essence, olive oil squalene (natural preservative). All ingredients are natural, 100% biodegradable, and gentle on your pet & you.

Buy on PetCareRx
Jessica D.
The Woodlands
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My yorkie has a lot of issues with allergies. After speaking with my vet he recommended that I try to find a limited ingredient grooming products and I heard great things about this product. I did not like the mango scent and I didn’t notice any change in my yorkie. I did eventually purchase the oatmeal version of this product and it seemed to work much better!
Tamara K.
Centralia, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pup has a lot of differnet allergies and skin issues, so we are always looking for the most gentle, all-natural (hopefully) products to use with him. This not only smells great but is also super gentle and is the perfect product for our pup! Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a shampoo for their fur friend!
Stacie D.
Jacksonville, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We use this on our Collie because it smells so amazing but is also gentle on the skin! It does a great job at getting the dirt out of her long coat. it was pretty affordable at PetSmart and lasts a while. I will continue to use this as well as the spray and highlight recommend.
Nicole C.
I recently used this shampoo and conditioner on my puppy and it makes her fur feel really soft. If your looking for a good organic shampoo, this is a great product to try.
Samantha D.
Marthasville, MO
We bought this for our puppy and it smells so good! It does not dry her skin out and we bathe her about once a week. It leaves her fur feeling extremely soft. We will be sticking with this brand in the future.
Susan T.
Burlingame, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this product, I first got introduced to it at Pet Food Express.  This formula is a shampoo and conditioner which is awesome for my doodle who has wavy hair that I let grow out.  I also love the scent.  It is pricey but you get a lot of uses out of it.  I pour some into an empty shampoo bottle and fill it with warm water.
Lindsey S.
I personally have not had the chance to try this, but from the reviews i might have too. I try to find the best for my babies and i still havent found the perfect product. The good ones smell terrible and the bad ones smell good. Its always a hit and miss. I hope this one works!
Carlos H.
I really enjoy this product I have A small blond terrier and when purchased this product and used it I was amazed with the end result. Her fur was silky smooth. It made her fur ultra white and shiny I will definitely buy this product again. Best shampoo I've used in years
Erin M.
West Columbia, SC
I love this shampoo for my dog. It smells fantastic without being too overwhelming. I love that it is a conditioning shampoo. My dog has longer hair and this leaves his coat smooth and shiny. I chose this brand because of the natural ingredients. Highly recommend!
Michelle R.
Loma Rica
Love the smell of this stuff. It makes my dog so shiny and easy to brush out. It's a little pricey but I'd buy it again. It didn't make her itchy or cause a rash.
Crystal M.
San Antonio, TX
Is this brand okay to use with dogs who have sensitive skin?
Brittany F.
Manteca, CA
Does this come in any other scent?
Angelica B.
Mount Vernon, WA
Where can I get it?
Gianna T.
Williamstown, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Okay for dogs who have allergies ?

back