Earthbath Pet Creme Rinse and Conditioner 16oz

by Earthbath

A Natural Approachearthbath proudly offers this shine enhancing conditioner that effectively detangles, enriches, and revives a pet's coat. The addition of colloidal oatmeal helps remoisturize & soothe skin too. The Crme Rinse & Conditioner will leave your pet's coat soft, rich and luxurious and will bring out its natural luster and brilliance. Used in conjunction with earthbath Totally Natural Pet Shampoos, your pet's coat will be plush and smell naturally fresh. Will not wash off topical flea applications. Safe for all animals over 6 weeks. Soap free. About earthbathearthbath designs all of earthbath's pet products with the health of your beloved, furry friend in mind. They believe that the only ingredients that touch your pet's coat and skin should be totally natural, non-toxic, and as gentle as possible. earthbath makes a wide array of environmentally sound pet products. earthbath hopes to serve as a model for a new way of doing business which puts principles on par with profits. Non-IngredientsAnything that would either harm your pet or the environment. This product contains no: DEA, sulfates, phosphates, parabens, synthetic dyes, or perfumes. The silky runoff is completely safe and will not harm kids, lawns, or other living things. All ingredients are natural, 100% biodegradable, and gentle for humans & animals.

Is this good? I've always wanted to use it but don't know weather to buy or not
Start your review of Earthbath Pet Creme Rinse and Conditioner 16oz!
Coon Rapids , MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Earthbath Pet Creme Rinse and Conditioner 16oz uploaded by Crista M.
Purchased at: Amazon
My chihuahua terrier is 8 years old and until now, I've only used shampoo during his bath time. Here has been losing hair and what is left behind is corse and greasy. I decided to try a conditioner on his coat and I'm so glad we tried this one. His coat is shiny, soft, and he no longer has that greasy feeling when I pet him. I love Earthbath products and they work great on Sheldon's sensitive skin.
Pelham, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Earthbath Pet Creme Rinse and Conditioner 16oz uploaded by Sheri R.
Earthbath Pet Creme Rinse and Conditioner 16oz uploaded by Sheri R.
Purchased at: Amazon
I use this on my greyhound. Greyhound have very sensitive thin skin. They get bad dandruff if they are bathed much. I like our boy to be fresh though so I bathe him with just conditioner. It freshen him without damaging his skin. Earthbath is safe for sensitive skin. Earthbath Pet Creme Rinse and Conditioner 16oz
Great for dogs with sensitive skin. My dog Diesel is a black lab with severe skin issues. He takes meds for his skin but still manages to get very bad dandruff. This product seems to help hydrate his skin to help with the dandruff. It smells very good too. I'd definitely recommend this product.
I love this pet shampoo. I use it on my cats and it does seem to keep them calm. It says to let it sit on their cost for around 10 minutes which is a long time, but it's bearable for them. It's natural which is VERY IMPORTANT to me. I love this pet wash and recommend to anyone with a pet.
I have two German Shepherd's and this is an excellent spray for them. The smell is amazing and very noticeable. The dogs don't mind being pampered and they seem to enjoy it as I see no irritation. I would definitely buy this again it's a good product
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I recently just switched to this conditioner and shampoo set for my pug who suffers from allergies. She always has itchy skin so I was looking for something that would help to soothe her somewhat, and this stuff is really great! You don't need to use very much, and this leaves the coat so soft and scented, unlike some other shampoos I've used. I highly recommend this conditioner.
North Salt Lake, UT
This is the only brand we will use on our fur baby. Our dog smells great and doesn't itch or have skin problems that other brands can cause. She is a min schnauzer/chihuahua mix but these products make her coat soft.
Winnsboro , SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Used in combination with the shampoo my dog is very happy after a bath unlike most of the time when she hates me for a bit. I believe the conditioner was harder to find on amazon for free shipping. But still worth it. Definitely recommend using both for fluffs with sensitive skin and allergies.
Walnut Creek , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I started using this conditioner recently and I truly love it. it leaves my puppy's coat shiny and soft. I got it from pet express food. They carry many good dog supplies. It is bit pricey but it is manageable. I definitely recommend it to dog owners. It is great for pets with allergies too.
Love this product. I have a curly double coasted retriever. He is on an all holistic deit and is sensitive to a lot of things. This product has a lot of natural supplements and the conditioner keeps his curls nourished but not greasy. Love it!