BY EARTHBATH #45 in Health & Grooming

Earthbath All Natural Hypo-Allergenic Fragrance Free Cat WipesUse these thick, large, moist wipes as a touch-up grooming solution or as a bath alternative. Earthbath grooming wipes handily clean pets' dirty paws, undercoat, (dirty bottoms too!), while imparting a show quality shine. Remove dander, drool, discharge and cling-ons from playing in the unknown. They contain only natural cleansers and conditioners, including exotic Hawaiian awapuhi extract, a shine-enhancing coat conditioner. These natural wipes are perfect for sensitive pets because they are hypo-allergenic and contain no fragrance, animal by-products (lanolin-free) or alcohol and will not remove spot-on flea control products. These cat wipes also contain Aloe Vera and Vitamin E to moisturize coat and skin. Notice how soft your hands are after wiping your cat! These cat wipes are safe for daily use on all cats and kittens over 6 weeks old. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Lori D.
Temple, TX
Great product for extra grooming between pro grooming. I'd love to see these in a larger count container. Alsosome in a relaxing lavender scent for calming pets before they travel would be nice.
Avery M.
Clarkston, MI
These cat wipes are amazing and I was so ecstatic when I found them. I have two cats at home and bathing them tended to be a nightmare - one screams like I was murdering him and the other refused to let me bathe him unless I sang to him (strange I know). These work so well and help my cats not smell horrible - and they don't give me a hassle at all with cleaning them. To anyone with cats that are hard to bathe I recommend to skip the water and get the wipes!
Kayla M.
Litchfield, ME
I love these cat wipes! I used these when I fostered kittens for my local shelter and now I keep them on hand for my own cats! They are great for wiping bottoms, getting wet food off their faces, or wiping them off if they get into something they shouldn't have! I am blessed to have clean cats, so I don't use them often, but they are safe, gentle, and I highly recommend them!
Amy G.
FRESNO, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
One day, I had this grand idea. I would try to give my cat a bath. Well, a wipe down. Cats, I assume them all, do not take kindly to being bathed, or wiped down, or wetted in any fashion. The wipe was shredded, I was bloodied, and my cat was unbathed, or unwiped. They smelled good, and were fantastic in theory. But unlike the dog wipes, these are just not practical. Unless you have a cat who doesn't mind being bathed.
Elizabeth C.
Joshua Tree, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I honestly don't know how well these doing at cutting down the allergens, but I do use them to wipe down my kitty when she's a dirty kitty. She doesn't hate them too much.
Britany C.
seymour, IN
I used these when I didn't have time to bathe my cats. Super easy and convenient, no fighting withe a cat and water
hajar C.
glad i found these, they are nothing like other wipes that are thin, half the size and often close to being dried out. these are on thicker side, moist enough and large wipes with no yuck smell or stinging fragrant in then. guessing they are softer than most too since dog is not trying to run away when i need to wipe her smelly booty farts (as we call them) with these now.
these larger wipes also make it easier to quickly wipe down a larger area on our cats before they take off running on us
Nasha M.
hawalli
I just like it I wish I had one I just use the baby wipes for my cat cuz this is so so so expensive but my friend use it it is super cool and that's what I can tell I would recommend every cat owners to use this it is super cool
nasha m.
I really like this i always use this for my cat there hair become soft and smooth i keep hugging my cat once i clean him
Sara M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this product worth buying?
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Does it help at all with shedding?