Earthbath Hot Spot & Itch Spritz - 8 oz uploaded by Veronica S.Earthbath Hot Spot & Itch Spritz - 8 oz uploaded by Leijai H.

BY EARTHBATH

Earthbath(R) Hot Dog Spot/Anti-Itch Spray Does your dog need a soothing natural aid for relief of hot spots, itching, scratching and skin irritation? Our Tea Tree Oil spritz is the simple solution, blended with soothing melaleuca oil, nature's finest hot spot ointment. Earthbath(R)'s Hot Spot & Itch Relief spritz additionally re-moisturizes skin and coat, & imparts a healthy shine and supple softness - without leaving oily residue. Sumptuous premium conditioners, colloidal oatmeal, aloe vera and vitamin E help to condition, soothe & rehydrate skin while creating show quality shines - between baths. Use in conjunction with our popular shampoos. Features:All natural ingredients. pH balanced. Soap free. Re-moisturizes coat. Improves shine. Keeps your dog smelling fresh between baths. Contains nature's finest skin and coat conditioners. Safe for dogs over 6 weeks old Item Specifications: Size: 8 oz. Ingredients: De-ionized water, natural conditioners, colloidal oatmeal, aloe vera, vitamin E, tea tree oil (melaleuca). All ingredients are natural, gentle, and 100% biodegradable. see more...

Blair N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I highly recommend this product for all dog owners! It is truly a lifesaver for my dog when his paws get itchy- when I see him gnawing on them and getting uncomfortable, l spray a little on him and he instantly looks relieved. He stops chewing his paws and seems comforted. I think it lasts awhile too because I don’t ever have to spray him twice. Also, the bottle lasts a LONG time. I’ve had my dog two years and am still on the same bottle I bought when I first got him. Definitely a great product and great value.
Veronica S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This hot spot and itch spray is amazing! It truly stops the urge to itch. Ive used it on my dogs as well as myself! It helped me when i had poison ivy and bug bites. It smells great also. I highly recommend this product.
Mikayla M.
I got this spray at my local small business pet store (Carter's Pet Mart in Stockton, CA) because he's prone to itchy skin when the weather gets hot. It cost $6.99 and they had a multitude of other scents and sprays for various needs. I've always liked how tea tree oil smells so I knew it would also help his coat and skin smell better after he came in from being outdoors. I like to spray it on his coat and then use his coat brush to work it in. He doesn't seem to mind it and his itching had subsided a bit. It's made with all natural ingredients and the company is based in SF.
Cori S.
Fair Oaks, CA
I love Earthbath products and this one is especially great for both my chihuahua and pitbull who have extremely sensitive skin. I don't like to bathe them too often so as to not dry out their skin. I use this in between baths to keep them smelling fresh and to subside their itching.
Monica a.
Eugene, Or
I love to use this when my dog has been outside rolling orotund in who knows what. Or if he gets itchy spots in the summer. The smell is nice and it's made in the USA.
Leijai H.
I love this dog conditioner leaves my dog so smooth and really helps when he gets really itchy.