Earthbath All Natural Specialty Eye Wipes 25 Wipes uploaded by Diane N.

BY EARTHBATH

Earthbath(R) Totally Natural Pet Eye Wipes Earthbath(R) Eye Wipes are a fast, convenient way to keep the area around your pet's eyes clean and free of tear stains, dirt, secretions and other general discharge. These eye wipes are hypo-allergenic and fragrance-free for safety. Features:All natural ingredients. pH balanced. Soap free. Ultra mild. Cleans even the most stubborn gunk. Will not remove spot flea treatments. Safe for all dogs, cats and other furry pets over 6 weeks old Item Specifications: Size: 25 ct. Ingredients: Purified water, aloe vera, boric acid, polysorbate. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Vanessa P.
Litchfield, NH
Pet Lover Expert
Love this brand and all their products, these eye wipes are definitely worth it! They’re amazing and you can cut them into four pieces you don’t need that big of a wipe for your little dogs eyes. Would definitely recommend them!
Diane N.
Seattle, WA
Pet Lover Expert
I have an 11 month old cream colored chow chow who used to cry all of the time as a puppy. His tears would stain the little corners of his eyes and he would always look so sad. I love that this product is safe and hypoallergenic for all furry friends over 6 weeks old! If you forget to close the cap and the wipes dry out, you can add some water and this will freshen them up like new!!
Tracy S.
Conroe , TX
The wipes are great, but they are too big. That may sound odd, but considering I just use them to wipe once on each eye, a lot of unused wipe is left. Also, just as a hint, hold the wipe between your hands before using them on dogs . Mine hate the cold feeling, but don't mind if the wipe is warmed up first.
Grace M.
Cheektowaga, NY
Now that my baby is getting older, her eyes are seeming to get alot more teary and dirty. These work beautifully to clean up her eyes and leave them fresh. They even have a tendency to make her look like a puppy again(she is a mini dachshund).
Miriam M.
San antonio, TX
Pet Lover Expert
Always handy to have. My small puppy has lots of allergies and is constantly with runny nose and lots of eye boogers. I use these wipes with the comfort of knowing they won't burn her eyes. I recommend it because they have worked out really well for me.
Heather D.
MEMPHIS, TN
Pet Lover Expert
These are amazing and so helpful getting the daily good and grime out of my fur babies eyes. My pomeranian gets it the worst. Every day he has build up and this helps easily break it down and remove it without the painful scrubbing and tugging.
Madison B.
Clarksville, AR
Pet Lover Expert
My little pup always gets a lot of eye "boogers" and this is the best product to get them out. It doesn't irritate her eyes and she doesn't seem to mind when I use them. You can also use them on their nose!
Brianne D.
Montgomery, MI
These wipes work great! My dog always sticks her little head right into the mud and rolls around in it. Around her eyes gets so dirty. I also use these every time i bathe her to clean her eyes and face!
Nana F.
Bronx, NY
I use this product all the times. I have a Brussel Griffond that I must clean his eye daily .. Also when I return from walking the dog , I wipe there paws with it as well.
Susie A.
Las Vegas, NV
I have 4 Dogs and every time I take them to the Dog Park their eyes get really dirty. So I grab A wipe and clean my Babies Eyes!!
Jennifer W.
PUYALLUP
Do these work well on little dogs
Raisa D.
spring, TX
Pet Lover Expert
I never seen these before where can i get them?
Danielle G.
What are the ingredients in this?