BY EARTHBATH

Earthbath(R) Totally Natural Pet Ear Wipes Earthbath(R) Ear Wipes are a fast, convenient way to keep your pet's ears free of wax and discharge which can cause infections and odor. Our wipes contain witch hazel, a natural cleanser and astringent, plus a sumptuous mix of nature's finest plant extracts with gentle therapeutic and deodorizing properties. Features:All natural ingredients. pH balanced. Soap free. Ultra mild. Cleans even the most stubborn gunk. Will not remove spot flea treatments. Safe for all dogs, cats and other furry pets over 6 weeks old Item Specifications: Size: 25 ct. Ingredients: Purified water, witch hazel, chamomilla recutita, cucumber extract, althaea officinalis root extract, citric acid, polysorbate, phenchem (natural preservative). see more...

• Are they easy to use and how much does it cost? Where would I fin...1 Answers
  • Are these worth the money?10 Answers
  • How well do these actually work?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Vanessa P.
Litchfield, NH
Pet Lover Expert
I love these wipes, so easy to use. Not too pricey, and definitely comes with a lot. I bought it at my local Tj max! I cut them in four pieces for more because you don’t need that much wipes for your little dogs ears!!
Kolleen K.
Pet Lover Expert
As much as my dog hates when I use them they really do work. They aloe helps his dry cracked ears & soothe his uncomfortable ear infections. He seems to get them a lot lately so these are definitely worth buying.
Jen S.
Pet Lover Expert
I have a cocker spaniel and that breed is prone to ear infections. These wipes make it so easy to clean his ears a few times each week. And they smell good, too. The dampness makes it easy to wipe his ears with, yet it's not so wet that I worry about wetness remaining in his ears.
Charisa M.
Dallas, GA
This is a great product. It is much easier to use this versus the liquid I was using with the cotton balls. I find this not nearly as messy and I don't have to worry about my dog trying to eat the cotton balls.
Emily P.
Very nice wipes do the job well wipes are nicer than the liquid since its a little less invasive and stresses the dog out less if you really just need to get in there and clean the ears I recommend this
Samantha W.
These wipes are great. It's a gentle product that is also very effective. It doesn't hurt or irritate my dog when I use them. And they are super easy to use! I plan on using these ear wipes for a long time.
Heather N.
Found these at a holistic store for pets and I'm very impressed!!! Definitely cleans well and is gentle so cleaning their ears isn't too much of a pain.
Victoria H.
Greendale, IN
I have pugs and their whole face has to be clean or they get infections easily. I love these wipes. They get a lot of the gunky stuff and they are gentle on my dogs. I even use it to clean around their nose flaps. Definetly a good product to invest in if you have pugs!
Cori S.
Fair Oaks, CA
These wipes make it super easy to clean my dogs' ears. I far prefer them over a cleaning solution. They are also great to take on outings with the dogs Incase one needs a paw wiped.
Ashley R.
My Terrier mix is very sensitive about her ears. Bath time is already a hassle, and despite my attempts at calming her, she still knows it's coming and gets nervous. That's why I appreciate these ear wipes. All you have to do is swipe them quickly in her ears, and they're cleaned. It's also important to me that the ingredients are all-natural. That means I can feel good about what I clean my dog with! Knowing she's safe is good enough for me. This is an essential product, perfect for my pet.
Juliana J.
Pet Lover Expert
Are these worth the money?
sharon h.
Lucedale, MS
Pet Lover Expert
Does this work for animals
How expensive are they?
Brooklyn, CT
How often do you use these
Where can I buy these