BY EARTHBATH

Earthbath(R) Totally Natural Pet Ear Wipes Earthbath(R) Ear Wipes are a fast, convenient way to keep your pet's ears free of wax and discharge which can cause infections and odor. Our wipes contain witch hazel, a natural cleanser and astringent, plus a sumptuous mix of nature's finest plant extracts with gentle therapeutic and deodorizing properties. Features:All natural ingredients. pH balanced. Soap free. Ultra mild. Cleans even the most stubborn gunk. Will not remove spot flea treatments. Safe for all dogs, cats and other furry pets over 6 weeks old Item Specifications: Size: 25 ct. Ingredients: Purified water, witch hazel, chamomilla recutita, cucumber extract, althaea officinalis root extract, citric acid, polysorbate, phenchem (natural preservative). see more...

• Are they easy to use and how much does it cost? Where would I fin...1 Answers
  • Are these worth the money?10 Answers
  • How well do these actually work?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Tammy B.
Tammy B.
Leonardtown, MD
My dog loves having his ears rubbed, from the inside or on the outside, so when he sees me grab the container he gets excited. They do a really good job of cleaning his ears and have a pleasant scent. I prefer natural products so I definitely recommend these wipes.
Miranda J.
Miranda J.
Bowie, MD
My dog does not fight with me when I pull these out. He doesn't mind these wipes at all for some reason. It's a lot easier and gentle on his ears and really leaves his ears clean and always has great vet check ups.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
I am not really sure as to the purpose of these. Why you just could not use a warm wet wash cloth to clean your pet's ears is a bit off to me. I do not know why you would need to purchase wipes for this purpose.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
My dog hated me messing with her ears! So this product was a big nope for me. Wasted my money on it, and had to spend more money at dog groomers to clean ears!
JAMIE A.
JAMIE A.
Fairfield, CT
This is wonderful. I use this on my cat if I see he's itching a lot. It met my expectations and has helped my little guy to itch less. Many pros and no cons!
Keely H.
Keely H.
My dog has always scratched at her ears, every since I started using these her ears haven't bothered her. They are great!
Brooke Y.
Brooke Y.
Pasadena, MD
Pet Lover Expert
I have a coonhound and these help keep her ear stink to a minimum! Super easy and convinced to use. Good value as well
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Spring, TX
One of our dogs is prone to ear infections and we keep these on hand at home always. These are awesome!
Abbey M.
Abbey M.
Great for routinely cleaning out your dogs ears. Best used for dogs with big ears.
Kolleen K.
Kolleen K.
As much as my dog hates when I use them they really do work. They aloe helps his dry cracked ears & soothe his uncomfortable ear infections. He seems to get them a lot lately so these are definitely worth buying.
Juliana J.
Juliana J.
Are these worth the money?
sharon h.
sharon h.
Lucedale , MS
Pet Lover Expert
Does this work for animals
Brooklyn, CT
How often do you use these
How expensive are they?