Earth to Skin Watermelon Face Serum

by Earth To Skin

Experience the sensation of Super Fruits Watermelon All Over Serum that instantly hydrates and refreshes face, neck and the delicate eye area. Brimming with Watermelon Fruit Extract, formula delivers a boost of Vitamin C, Vitamin B6 and a rush of anti-oxidants, all known to brighten skin’s complexion. Glycerin, a humectant, helps to draws in water, replenish and retain moisture for hours adding to the healthy glow. DIRECTIONS: On freshly cleaned skin, apply a few drops to palm of hands and gently press onto face, around eyes and neck. For best results, use daily. Tip: follow up with your favorite Earth to Skin Moisturizer. Brightening, Radiance Boosting, Illuminating

Title: Earth To Skin

Skin Care Concern: Dryness

Provider: FLIXMEDIA

Instructions: DIRECTIONS: On freshly cleaned skin, apply a few drops to palm of hands and gently press onto face, around eyes and neck. For best results, use daily. Tip: follow up with your favorite Earth to Skin Moisturizer.

Form: Liquids

Active Ingredients: Water ((Aqua) Eau), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Saccharomyces/Xylinum/Black Tea (Kombucha) Ferment, Phenoxyethanol, Tromethamine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Fragrance(Parfum), BHT, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Red 40 (CI 16035), Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Potassium Sorbate

Skin Type: Dry

Duration: 31

Does it have a strong fragrance of the scent and does it irritate the skin?
¿Que tal es este serum? ¿Funciona bien? How about this serum?
Start your review of Earth to Skin Watermelon Face Serum!
Kelly F.
Earth to Skin Watermelon Face Serum uploaded by Kelly F.
Earth to Skin Watermelon Face Serum uploaded by Kelly F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am reviewing Earth to skin hand sanitizer. Watermelon scented. It contains aloe so it leaves skin so soft after use... I love this because of that. I will definitely but this again! The aloe makes a huge difference.
katelyn L.
Olympia, WA
Earth to Skin Watermelon Face Serum uploaded by katelyn L.
Earth to Skin Watermelon Face Serum uploaded by katelyn L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this stuff! It’s a Walmart exclusive brand , a glow recipe dupe . All the products are pretty cheap and decent quality . Plus they all smell amazing! This is a runny watery serum, it’s more like an essence in my opinion, smells great like watermelon jolly rancher , feels good on skin, I don’t notice huge results with this one but I like to use it in the morning time to wake up my skin .
Preslie W.
Earth to Skin Watermelon Face Serum uploaded by Preslie W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been using this moisturizer for a long time and I absolutely love it a little goes a long way one bottle lasts me about 3-6 months😲
Jennifer K.
Tonawanda, NY
I really wanted to love this as much as the glow recipe watermelon pink juice but it’s just not the same .. but it’s certainly good enough to hold me over and use in rotation .. The Earth to Skin Watermelon Face serum does smell so delicious A bit more artificial than the glow recipe but it gets the job done ! The serum doesn't dry my face out even without applying a moisturizer after. The texture is silky and creamy. My face looks plump and moisturized. I am definitely happy with this product.
kevin B.
Lockport, NY
Earth to Skin Watermelon Face Serum uploaded by kevin B.
I have normal to dry skin, but absolutely love products that make my skin simply glow. this product does exactly that and smells good.. While i just started using this product i think it will stay apart of my routine for a long time
Laura V.
Milford, MA
Earth to Skin Watermelon Face Serum uploaded by Laura V.
Everytime I try to moisturize my face, it breaks out. It's super dry around my nose and cheekbones though. I saw this at my local Walmart and decided to give it try. I absolutely love it. My skin loves it too! Specially now with the winter and wearing a mask for work, this is my life saver. Hope they don't discontinue the item.
Kim R.
Lake Forest, CA
Earth to Skin Watermelon Face Serum uploaded by Kim R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m an avid watermelon lover. I love the way it tastes and I love the way they smell. The latter is exactly why I elected to do an online blind buy of this watermelon serum. Because I absolutely adore the scent of watermelon, I bought this and I was not disappointed one bit. It smells, juicy, luscious, and provides oodles of moisture to my combination skin. I apply a thin layer on after I shower or wash my face. A little goes a long way. It replenishes the moisture that I lack, primarily around my cheeks and mouth without causing my forehead and nose to be oily, which is where I don’t need the extra moisture. All of this is combined with the amazing watermelon scent that makes you feel calm, refreshed and smell simply amazing! I highly recommend this serum and this is absolutely permanently implemented into my skincare regimen. Earth to Skin Watermelon Face Serum
Deborah B.
Norcross, GA
Not greatest smell, it’s a little strong. It smells like watermelon and citrus. Compared to the green tea , I didn’t see where it really positively did any changes to my skin care routine. It was sticky and took a long time to dry.
Jade Y.
Fresno, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product so much especially because it smells so good. It has a very sweet watermelon scent to it but its not too over powering when you put it on. I've had mine for about 8 months at this point and I think it's worth the price you pay for the amount of product you get. If you are looking for a affordable and hydrating serum I really recommend this.
Nalani E.
San Diego, CA
This I such a bad product, it is so sticking, and it burns. It irritated some of my face, And I couldn’t handle it. The smell of watermelon was so strong that it just felt like water melon slime was on my face, I would not recommend