BeautyFaceFacial SkincareEarth To Skin
Tea Time Anti Aging Night Cream, 2 oz

Earth to Skin Tea Time Anti Aging Night Cream, 2 oz

by Earth To Skin

TEA TIME BLACK TEA NIGHT CREAM: Enjoy the lush and creamy sensation of Tea Time Black Tea Night Cream. Infused with Black Tea and Edelweiss Extracts both well known for their tightening and firming qualities. Aging skin cells are deeply moisturized with added Glycerin to attract and retain moisture and a strong boost of Squalane, Vitamin E, Jojoba Oil and Olive Oil for intense hydration.

Assembled Product Weight: 1.7 oz

Active Ingredients: Water ((Aqua) Eau), Propanediol, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Squalane, Dipentaerythrityl Hexa C5-9 Acid Esters, Glyceryl Stearate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Jojoba Esters, Synthetic Beeswax, Pentylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, PEG-100 Stearate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Saccharomyces/Xylinum/Black Tea (Kombucha) Ferment, Leontopodium Alpinum (Edelweiss) Callus Culture Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Glycerin, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Fragrance(Parfum), Caramel, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate

Skin Type: anti aging

how do i order this cream dose not seem to be am option
Start your review of Earth to Skin Tea Time Anti Aging Night Cream, 2 oz!
Kylee  C.
Abbeville, LA
Earth to Skin Tea Time Anti Aging Night Cream, 2 oz uploaded by Kylee  C.
100% recommend this product! It smells incredible, it’s extremely effective! I’m obsessed with it! My skin looks and feels incredible because of it! The pot packaging is easy storage! I love it!
Letrezia K.
Earth to Skin Tea Time Anti Aging Night Cream, 2 oz uploaded by Letrezia K.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great affordable moisturizer that I can pick up at my local Wal-Mart. I like the ingredients, the smell, the way it applies, and the price. I am not disappointed and will continue to purchase this brand. Highly reccomend
Celine S.
Las Vegas, NV
Earth to Skin Tea Time Anti Aging Night Cream, 2 oz uploaded by Celine S.
Earth to Skin Tea Time Anti Aging Night Cream, 2 oz uploaded by Celine S.
I am actually reviewing Dr. Ceuracle Vegan Kombucha Tea Gel Cream, and it’s absolutely terrific on. This is a vegan face cream formulated for supple skin. All you need to do for this product is apply a thin layer to skin and pat gently to be absorbed! It’s absolutely fantastic and it has made my skin softer and better looking than ever. I’d most definitely recommend this product to anyone as everyone could have softer, more supple skin. This product may be a little pricey but you only need to use a little bit at a time so it lasts a long time also.
Courtney B.
LAS VEGAS, NV
Earth to Skin Tea Time Anti Aging Night Cream, 2 oz uploaded by Courtney B.
I purchased a little travel size set of Earth to Skin's Tea Time Collection from Walmart well over a year ago and I still have quite a bit left. It had a face wash, a white tea day cream and a black tea night cream. I immediately fell in love. The smell of the Tea Time products is my absolute favorite smelling skin care. The smell alone makes me feel clean and fresh. To be honest, I can't really tell much of a difference between the day and night cream except for maybe the day cream is a little bit lighter. Regardless, they are both so creamy. A little goes a long way!!!! My skin instantly feels so silky smooth. Does not make my skin feel greasy or oily. Until today, I couldn't find any negatives in this product. I gave it 4 stars because I have acne prone skin and therefore need to pay special attention to the type of products I use on my face and because I only purchased the travel sized products, the ingredients are not listed on the labels. They were most likely listed on the packaging that was discarded upon opening. So, I had to look them up to see what exactly is in this amazing set of products. That is when I discovered that while it was made free of multiple harmful ingredients commonly found in skin care, it does contain comedogenic and fungal acne feeding components. This discovery has me feeling a bit heartbroken and I'm not quite sure what to make of this news. If it weren't for that aspect of it, this would have easily made it to my "must have" list.
Casey M.
Fremont, IN
Earth to Skin Tea Time Anti Aging Night Cream, 2 oz uploaded by Casey M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like that this cream is available at Walmart and I think it was around $8. It’s very thick, not greasy, and I make sure to really slather it on my forehead, cheeks, nose and neck. I also follow up with the black tea serum from the same line. I only use it at night and I know I’m just going to bed but it makes my skin look glowy and so pretty. I wake up moisturized and still not greasy or oily even though I tend to sweat a lot when I sleep. It didn’t break me out and I do think it has given my skin a more youthful appearance. I don’t currently have any deep wrinkles, just some fine lines around my eyes and my laugh lines, but I love using this to be proactive and take care of myself. I have been using for probably two months now and have used maybe a quarter of the jar. A little goes a long way, and even when using a little it feels like a lot. This is a great investment skin care piece foe your nightly routine.
Franxeen R.
Roanoke, TX
This product is extremely moisturizing. It’s a bit too thick for my taste and leaves my skin feeling greasy. Would make a very good moisturizer for very dry skin. I got this for the antioxidant and anti-aging benefit. Smells wonderful but not overpowering.
Suzanne M.
N Little Rock, AR
Earth to Skin Tea Time Anti Aging Night Cream, 2 oz uploaded by Suzanne M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the only product I have ever tried from this brand, but I like it! I have very little left in the container now. I use it every night and it has really kept my skin stay moisturized and looking healthy. I don't feel dry when I wake up, and it hasn't clogged my pores. The only thing I wish was different is that they list the ingredients on the jar itself. I'm sure they were listed on the box which I threw away, but I have wanted to see what's in it since then. I know I can just go look online but haven't taken the time. I would recommend this to someone who wants to prevent or treat wrinkles.
Deborah B.
Norcross, GA
Highly recommended! The best store moisturizer I’ve used. Left my skin soft and dewy but not oily. My pores have even gotten smaller since I started using it. The smell is light but it doesn’t smell like an entire tea bag.
Kelly B.
S Portland, ME
Absolutely love this night cream. It feels extremely moisturizing - it’s thick but not heavy, so you definitely feel covered. My skin is always so smooth in the morning, so it’s definitely working! Great price as well, definitely recommend.
Katherine N.
Round Lk Bch, IL
I really like this skincare line. My face feels very moisturized and dewy. I have been using it for a couple of years now. I recommended it to anyone that will listen. My oldest daughter uses the honey skincare line and I recommended this anti-aging line to a friend.