Earth to Skin Tea Time Anti Aging Night Cream, 2 oz

by Earth To Skin

TEA TIME BLACK TEA NIGHT CREAM: Enjoy the lush and creamy sensation of Tea Time Black Tea Night Cream. Infused with Black Tea and Edelweiss Extracts both well known for their tightening and firming qualities. Aging skin cells are deeply moisturized with added Glycerin to attract and retain moisture and a strong boost of Squalane, Vitamin E, Jojoba Oil and Olive Oil for intense hydration.

Assembled Product Weight: 1.7 oz

Active Ingredients: Water ((Aqua) Eau), Propanediol, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Squalane, Dipentaerythrityl Hexa C5-9 Acid Esters, Glyceryl Stearate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Jojoba Esters, Synthetic Beeswax, Pentylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, PEG-100 Stearate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Saccharomyces/Xylinum/Black Tea (Kombucha) Ferment, Leontopodium Alpinum (Edelweiss) Callus Culture Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Glycerin, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Fragrance(Parfum), Caramel, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate

Skin Type: anti aging

how do i order this cream dose not seem to be am option
Start your review of Earth to Skin Tea Time Anti Aging Night Cream, 2 oz!
Kylee C.
Abbeville, LA
Earth to Skin Tea Time Anti Aging Night Cream, 2 oz uploaded by Kylee C.
100% recommend this product! It smells incredible, it’s extremely effective! I’m obsessed with it! My skin looks and feels incredible because of it! The pot packaging is easy storage! I love it!
Courtney B.
Las Vegas, NV
Earth to Skin Tea Time Anti Aging Night Cream, 2 oz uploaded by Courtney B.
I purchased a little travel size set of Earth to Skin's Tea Time Collection from Walmart well over a year ago and I still have quite a bit left. It had a face wash, a white tea day cream and a black tea night cream. I immediately fell in love. The smell of the Tea Time products is my absolute favorite smelling skin care. The smell alone makes me feel clean and fresh. To be honest, I can't really tell much of a difference between the day and night cream except for maybe the day cream is a little bit lighter. Regardless, they are both so creamy. A little goes a long way!!!! My skin instantly feels so silky smooth. Does not make my skin feel greasy or oily. Until today, I couldn't find any negatives in this product. I gave it 4 stars because I have acne prone skin and therefore need to pay special attention to the type of products I use on my face and because I only purchased the travel sized products, the ingredients are not listed on the labels. They were most likely listed on the packaging that was discarded upon opening. So, I had to look them up to see what exactly is in this amazing set of products. That is when I discovered that while it was made free of multiple harmful ingredients commonly found in skin care, it does contain comedogenic and fungal acne feeding components. This discovery has me feeling a bit heartbroken and not I'm not quite sure what to make of this news. If it weren't for that aspect of it, this would have easily made it to my "must have" list.
Fran R.
Roanoke, TX
This product is extremely moisturizing. It’s a bit too thick for my taste and leaves my skin feeling greasy. Would make a very good moisturizer for very dry skin. I got this for the antioxidant and anti-aging benefit. Smells wonderful but not overpowering.
Suzanne M.
N Little Rock, AR
Earth to Skin Tea Time Anti Aging Night Cream, 2 oz uploaded by Suzanne M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the only product I have ever tried from this brand, but I like it! I have very little left in the container now. I use it every night and it has really kept my skin stay moisturized and looking healthy. I don't feel dry when I wake up, and it hasn't clogged my pores. The only thing I wish was different is that they list the ingredients on the jar itself. I'm sure they were listed on the box which I threw away, but I have wanted to see what's in it since then. I know I can just go look online but haven't taken the time. I would recommend this to someone who wants to prevent or treat wrinkles.
Deborah B.
Norcross, GA
Highly recommended! The best store moisturizer I’ve used. Left my skin soft and dewy but not oily. My pores have even gotten smaller since I started using it. The smell is light but it doesn’t smell like an entire tea bag.
Kathy N.
Round Lk Bch, IL
I really like this skincare line. My face feels very moisturized and dewy. I have been using it for a couple of years now. I recommended it to anyone that will listen. My oldest daughter uses the honey skincare line and I recommended this anti-aging line to a friend.
Nakyshia L.
San Diego, CA
I’ve been using this for about a month now. It’s affordable, and smells delicious. The tea scent is just strong enough without being overpowering. I know that night creams are usually a little thicker but this to me is almost too thick, which is my only complaint. I have to work a little too hard to get it on for my liking. I usually wake up with my skin feeling oily but not with this cream! I wake up refreshed with my skin feeling smooth and beautiful!
Maricruz L.
Garland, TX
Has a great smell to it. It’s a very thick cream so a little goes such a long way. Not that great at absorbing into skin. Gentle on the skin.
Yvette L.
San Antonio, TX
I love the way this feels on my skin! I had run out of my , expensive, moisturizer and decided to try something new. Plus in this pandemic no way could I see spending the cash I was spending before. It actually feels better than the expensive one I had and doesn’t smell like perfume! It also isn’t silicone based. Just overall impressed with this product.
Khue N.
This stuff is THICK. I only need a little bit, and it hydrates a lot. It's a bit too much for my combination skin in the summer time, because I wake up feeling greasy. I ended up giving the rest to my boyfriend because he works out in the sun and needs the extra moisture. It works well on him as a day cream, his skin is now much more hydrated and plump!