Earth to Skin Tea Time Anti Aging Face Cleanser, 4.74 oz

by Earth To Skin

Loaded with White Tea Extract known for its detoxifying benefits, luxurious cleanser rids your skin of harmful, radical-releasing impurities before they cause skin oxidation, blackheads, deterioration, and dehydration. With a touch of Glycerin, to help draw in water, replenish and retain moisture throughout your day or night.

Active Ingredients: Water ((Aqua) Eau), Lauryl Glucoside, Coco-Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Chloride, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance(Parfum), Potassium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Caramel, Leontopodium Alpinum Callus Culture Extract, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum

Iss this similar to [product:youth-to-the-people-kale-spinach-green-tea-age-prevention-cleanser]?
Start your review of Earth to Skin Tea Time Anti Aging Face Cleanser, 4.74 oz!
Komal S.
Germantown, TN
Earth to Skin Tea Time Anti Aging Face Cleanser, 4.74 oz uploaded by Komal S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Really enjoy this product. Tones my skin well and it smells good too! I use this in both my morning and night routines.
SaTin B.
Earth to Skin Tea Time Anti Aging Face Cleanser, 4.74 oz uploaded by SaTin B.
Earth to Skin Tea Time Anti Aging Face Cleanser, 4.74 oz uploaded by SaTin B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Okkk this product is on the cheap-cheap but it WORKS, Got my skin glowing for the glow of it all Reduces pores 📌 Firms skin Anti-aging 📌 Glowing skin 📌 At Walmart for the win Earth To Skin
Ashley H.
Fairfax, VA
Earth to Skin Tea Time Anti Aging Face Cleanser, 4.74 oz uploaded by Ashley H.
Purchased at: Walmart
i LOVE this facial cleanser. It really helps even my skin tone & shrink my pores. Make sure you follow up with a mosturizer because it can be really drying! it’s really foamy too which i love for my skin!
Fran R.
Roanoke, TX
I love gentle, gel cleansers that don’t strip your skin but do a great job In removing tough makeup. This does the job! Plus, it’s a clean product with very few chemicals, if at all, and it reasonably priced. Definitely would buy again.
Alaa A.
Earth to Skin Tea Time Anti Aging Face Cleanser, 4.74 oz uploaded by Alaa A.
Earth to Skin Tea Time Anti Aging Face Cleanser, 4.74 oz uploaded by Alaa A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this product coincidentally and it turned out to be really good. It cleanses the face really well and doesn’t have a strong fragrance. It keeps my face feeling fresh and clean throughout the day.
Marilyn D.
Naples, FL
Earth to Skin Tea Time Anti Aging Face Cleanser, 4.74 oz uploaded by Marilyn D.
This is not the same product! However, I love this one in the picture. It’s from EarthToSkin & it’s such an incredible cleanser in my POV. It’s gentle on the skin & their skin care line is very affordable!
Kathy N.
Round Lk Bch, IL
Great skin cleanser! Makes my face feel really fresh and clean! Love how good my skin looks with this product.
Nakyshia L.
San Diego, CA
I have oily and aging skin. It’s difficult to find products that are friendly to both. This cleanser gets the job done! It takes the dirt and oil right off my skin, and a little goes a long way. It smells pleasant and leaves me feeling clean without harshness from some cleansers.
klay E.
Kingsport, TN
This product is good for every day wash, The value of the product is very good and it’s affordable my only concern is to recommend the brand to find an alternative in plastic I would totally recommend this for anyone who is on a budget
Deborah B.
Norcross, GA
This is my daily go to for facial cleaner. Leaves my slim feeling smooth without drying it out. The price is incredible for the quality of product that you receive. I started using it months ago and it’s been a great find
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Michelle M.
Lucedale, MS
a year ago
Laura G. a year ago
I would say they are very comparable! The texture of the Earth to Skin is a gel like consistency and lathers up quickly. A little goes a long way so you will get it to last you a while.