Earth to Skin Superfruits Skincare Set

by Earth To Skin

Save on your Earth to Skin Superfruits favorites! Set includes Superfruits Day Cream, Superfruits Serum, and Superfruits Avocado Mask.

What do you think about the earthtoskin honey and tea time cleansers? Earth to Skin Superfruits Skincare Set?
Which Earth to Skin line is best for oilier skin? I have the banana eye cream and I LOVE it, but can’t find a product that specifies for combo/oily skin.
Anyone experimented break outs from the night sleeping mask?
Start your review of Earth to Skin Superfruits Skincare Set!
Tiffany S.
Defuniak Spgs, FL
Earth to Skin Superfruits Skincare Set uploaded by Tiffany S.
Purchased at: Walmart
*** This is a review for the Earth To Skin Super Fruits Watermelon Hydrating Juicy Serum *** I picked this serum up at Walmart not expecting much but wanting to try something new. I was impressed right away because the pump on this works perfectly and you have the ability to twist and lock it after using it so none leaks out accidentally. This serum smells delicious, it's very similar to the scent of the Glow Recipe Watermelon Sleeping Mask but this actually smells better. This serum goes on smooth and absorbs quickly. It doesnt leave your skin feeling greasy or sticky at all. I've been using this serum for about two weeks now and my skin looks amazing. It's more hydrated and has a subtle glow. My complexion has evened out significantly. This serum is amazing and effective. You really cant beat it for the price (it was about $10).
Alex K.
Raven, VA
Earth to Skin Superfruits Skincare Set uploaded by Alex K.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use the overnight avocado mask, it wouldn’t let me select it. But it was so amazing I needed to share! I love this stuff, I needed something that would cure my dry skin flare up and this definitely indeed did the job! I love this stuff
Zachary H.
Mcallen, TX
Earth to Skin Superfruits Skincare Set uploaded by Zachary H.
I purchased the Super Fruits Starter Set at Walmart for about $10 and it comes with 5 mini sized versions of its products in the Super Fruits Line. Since I wanted to try mostly all of the products in this line I decided it would be smart to purchase this kit so I could try 5 products and know which ones I wanted the full size of. The Blueberry Exfoliating Cleanser is a nice gel based cleanser that includes some exfoliating beads throughout the product, they aren’t very concentrated so this end up being a gentle exfoliator on the skin. Also with its hydrating ingredients it leaves the skin soft and smooth and visibly plump because it cleanses gently and doesn’t strip the skin at all. I would repurchase this product. Next was the Citrus Day Gel Cream and the Avocado Overnight Mask. The Citrus’s moisturizer left my skin looking very shiny and kinda made my skin look dirty and unwashed instead of clean and hydrated. On the other hand the Avocado Mask worked amazingly and my skin in the morning was hydrated, brighter and it’s overall appearance was visibly improved. Also it didn’t cause my sensitive acne prone skin to break out which for me is very hard to find because most products cause me to break out and my pores look huge! I would purchase the full size of the Avocado Mask! Lastly the Banana Brightening Eye Cream is amazing! I had stopped using eye cream since I never noticed any results even when using one twice a day for years. But since it came with the set I figured I’d try it and I’m so glad I did! It sinks into the skin nicely and quickly and makes my under eyes smooth and plump makes the fine lines and wrinkles around the eye almost disappear completely! Also I think because of its tone it helps brighten the under-eye and reduces the appearance for dark circles. Overall I really did enjoy all the products and would repurchase the full sizes of 4 of them. I plan to purchase another starter kit in another line to try the products and see if I want to buy any of the full-size versions.
Ritzie A.
Birmingham
Earth to Skin Superfruits Skincare Set uploaded by Ritzie A.
I've been a huge fan of #EarthToSkin facial serums ever since they became available. I LOVE that they're natural, animal cruelty-free and that only the best ingredients have been infused into them to make these lovely, high performance blends. The #WatermelonFaceSerum is now a new fave that I reach for and will always keep "on hand" for my morning AND night time, four-step, facial ritual that I do twice, daily. My skin literally drinks in this serum and the effects last all the way into the eve. I have been getting so many compliments on the appearance of my skin, whether I'm wearing, or NOT wearing any cosmetics at all. Recommending EARTH TO SKIN skin care products is easy and without reservation, whatsoever, OXO~
Brilyn G.
Murrells Inlt, SC
Earth to Skin Superfruits Skincare Set uploaded by Brilyn G.
This product makes my skin smell and feel great. It’s very affordable and the packaging is very nice!
Khandice B.
Fayetteville, AR
Earth to Skin Superfruits Skincare Set uploaded by Khandice B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought a little sample travel size of these products and loved the citrus day gel. When I went back to purchase just that, I was shook by the size and price. You get a 4oz kar for $6. This product is quality!! It’s perfectly thick and it’s very hydrating. My skin feels so good after I put it on and that fresh feeling lasts all day. This product is going to last me a long time. The Citrus Gel is my new favorite product and I’m interested in trying out some other Earth To Skin products. Picture is sample size vs product size
Heidi H.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Earth to Skin Superfruits Skincare Set uploaded by Heidi H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This serum smells amazing!! This hydrates my skin on another level and it’s like $6! I apply this after my moisturizer every day and it’s bomb!
abby B.
Cooperstown, NY
This Review is for the Watermelon Juicy Hydrating Serum! I purchased this product from Walmart and it is literally so hydrating. A little bit of the product goes a long way, so you don't need to use a lot at all. It doesn't make my skin feel greasy or sticky after applying. It gives you so much hydration while giving you a healthy glow. I would 100% recommend this product.
Lindsay S.
1,299 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
So my review is for the super fruits watermelon hydrating juicy serum that is in this set it is the only product I have used but there is know where to review the product separately I have been using the brands banana eye cream and tea time black tea night cream and loving them so I thought I would pick this up and give it a try and oh my I am loving it I love how it makes my skin feel super hydrated it feels like your skin just drank and nice cool glass of H20 your skin will just drink up the moisture it leaves your skin looking brightened with a healthy looking radiance and illuminating it also has a pleasant smell to it that is not to over powering it smells like a watermelon jolly rancher and for the price I feel like your getting a great quality product.
Jonathan T.
Los Angeles
I liked the products I got the sample sizes which was $10 altogether I’ve used all of them they’re not amazing but they’re not bad I would say their average and for the price it’s pretty good yes I would buy again
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jonathan T.
Los Angeles
il y a 2 ans
Sabrina G. il y a 2 ans
I love this set! The banana eye cream feels so nice and smells amazing! The blueberry exfoliating cleanser makes your skin feel great, and the blueberry scent smells awesome! The citrus gel cream is good to use after skincare to refresh and hydrate. The avocado mask is hydrating and illuminating. The watermelon face serum is so nice; I like the scent and I love the way it feels on my face, so hydrating and glowy! The best thing about these, cruelty-free 🐶 🐱 🐭 🐰 and they’re affordable, if you don’t want to spend an arm and a leg.