BeautyFaceFacial SkincareEarth To Skin
Super Greens Green Pumpkin Enzyme Peel, 5 oz

Earth to Skin Super Greens Green Pumpkin Enzyme Peel, 5 oz

by Earth To Skin

Vitamin Rich, Nourishing

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Earth to Skin Super Greens Green Pumpkin Enzyme Peel, 5 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Alisha L.
Vancouver, WA
Earth to Skin Super Greens Green Pumpkin Enzyme Peel, 5 oz uploaded by Alisha L.
First, I will start by saying that after reading the indredients, I decided not to use this product. They claim that they don’t test on animals; however, I have found that they are not cruelty free or vegan, based off one of the last ingredients, Red 4 (color from pulverized cochneal beetle). Why on earth would they feel the need to put this in their products as it doesn’t serve any benefits other than to give the product a reddish color? So, I will actually be returning this product to the store.
Anna H.
2,308 reviews
The first thing I thought after using this was WOW! This is a true peel however it is really gentle and effective at getting all of the dead skin cells off of your face without stripping your skin! Your face will feel soft and smooth! Love the Earth To Skin brand it is really good!
Amber L.
Genoa, WV
Earth to Skin Super Greens Green Pumpkin Enzyme Peel, 5 oz uploaded by Amber L.
I am giving this a 4 star review because I’ve only used it twice since I bought it, but I really liked how it felt on my face when I first put it on. I use it at night since it is an enzyme peel and a little harsher than a regular exfoliant. But I do this it helped my skin, as it felt much softer and smoother after I used it.
Shannon  M.
Castaic, CA
I purchased this at my local Walmart. The fragrance is what convinced me to get it and it was less than $10. As an enzyme peel, I didn't know what to expect, but it left my skin feeling fresh and clean and no residue left on the skin.
Javon L.
Everett, WA
Earth to Skin Super Greens Green Pumpkin Enzyme Peel, 5 oz uploaded by Javon L.
Isn't a bad product. Smells decent. I do think for me it doesnt feel great on my skin. I dont really have too much to say about the product alone unfortunately. Sorry. Im hoping to give mine away to someone who wants it.
bycarmen F.
Virginia
I love this product. It smells great, and it's made with natural products. It doesn't burn or leave the skin dry. It isn't really a peel though. It gently exfoliates the skin and is great for morning shower when you're trying to wake up.
JASMINE B.
Ypsilanti, MI
I’ve been trying out this product for almost a week and I’m in love I’ve seen such an improvement in my skin

Looking for your answer?