suggested searches

3 star

2 star

1 star

14%

First, I will start by saying that after reading the indredients, I decided not to use this product. They claim that they don’t test on animals; however, I have found that they are not cruelty free or vegan, based off one of the last ingredients, Red 4 (color from pulverized cochneal beetle). Why on earth would they feel the need to put this in their products as it doesn’t serve any benefits other than to give the product a reddish color? So, I will actually be returning this product to the store.

Product reviewed: Earth to Skin Super Greens Green Pumpkin Enzyme Peel, 5 oz

I am giving this a 4 star review because I’ve only used it twice since I bought it, but I really liked how it felt on my face when I first put it on. I use it at night since it is an enzyme peel and a little harsher than a regular exfoliant. But I do this it helped my skin, as it felt much softer and smoother after I used it.

Product reviewed: Earth to Skin Super Greens Green Pumpkin Enzyme Peel, 5 oz

The first thing I thought after using this was WOW! This is a true peel however it is really gentle and effective at getting all of the dead skin cells off of your face without stripping your skin! Your face will feel soft and smooth! Love the Earth To Skin brand it is really good!