Skin CareFacial SkincareEarth To Skin
Super Fruits Starter Kit, 4 Piece Set

Earth to Skin Super Fruits Starter Kit, 4 Piece Set

by Earth To Skin

Super Fruits are packed with rejuvenating vitamins that help to boost skin's natural radiance. This set includes a Blueberry Exfoliating Cleanser, Citrus Day Cream, Avocado Overnight Mask and Banana Eye Cream. This kit features fruit extracts to help illuminate, brighten and boost skin’s radiance. directions Exfoliating Cleanser Dispense cleanser into palm, add water, and work into a lather. Apply to dry skin and massage onto face in a circular motion. Rinse with warm water. For best results use morning and night. Day Cream In the morning, apply an even layer to freshly cleansed skin or as the last step in your morning skin care routine. For best results, use daily. Overnight Mask In the evening, apply an even layer to freshly cleansed skin. Use alone or as the last step in your usual night routine. For best results, use nightly. In the morning, follow with your regular cleansing routine. Eye Cream After cleansing, apply gently with fingertip along the orbital bone, without pulling the skin. Tap delicately around eye area until product is absorbed. For best results use morning and night. Brightening, Radiance Boosting, Illuminating

Skin Care Concern: Dullness

Form: Creams

Active Ingredients: Blueberry Exfoliator Cleanser: Water ((Aqua) Eau), Decyl Glucoside, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Hydroxide, Propanediol, Disodium EDTA, Flavor, Citric Acid, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Red 33 (CI 17200) Citrus Day Cream: Water ((Aqua) Eau), Glycerin, Niacinamide, Betaine, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Squalane, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycereth-26, Dimethicone, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Polysorbate 60, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Fragrance(Parfum), Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Fruit Extract, Sorbitan Isostearate, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (CI 19140) Avocado Overnight Mask Water ((Water) Eau), Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Behenyl Alcohol, Beeswax, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Polysorbate 60, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Polyacrylate-13, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Xanthan Gum, Saccharomyces/Xylinum/Black Tea Ferment, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Isostearate, Benzophenone-9, Fragrance(Parfum), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Disodium EDTA, Red 40 (CI 16035), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Sorbate Banana Brightening Eye Cream: Water ((Aqua) Eau), Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Phenyl Trimethicone, Jojoba Esters, PEG-40 Stearate, Niacinamide, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Pulp Extract, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract, Squalane, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Pulp Extract, Spondias Mombin Pulp Extract, Polysorbate 60, Phenoxyethanol, Mica (CI 77019), Hydroxyethyl

Skin Type: Normal

Provider: FLIXMEDIA

Title: Earth To Skin

Duration: 31

Instructions: directions Exfoliating Cleanser Dispense cleanser into palm, add water, and work into a lather. Apply to dry skin and massage onto face in a circular motion. Rinse with warm water. For best results use morning and night. Day Cream In the morning, apply an even layer to freshly cleansed skin or as the last step in your morning skin care routine. For best results, use daily. Overnight Mask In the evening, apply an even layer to freshly cleansed skin. Use alone or as the last step in your usual night routine. For best results, use nightly. In the morning, follow with your regular cleansing routine. Eye Cream After cleansing, apply gently with fingertip along the orbital bone, without pulling the skin. Tap delicately around eye area until product is absorbed. For best results use morning and night.

How is this kit for sensitive skin? Looking to find a new skincare regimen
Does the banana eye cream work?
I just brought these travel sized earth to skin products and was just curious if anyone has use these? If you did how good would you say they were? [brand:earth-to-skin] [brand:tea-tree-skin-care-kit]
Start your review of Earth to Skin Super Fruits Starter Kit, 4 Piece Set!
Lawanda F.
Saint Louis, MO
Earth to Skin Super Fruits Starter Kit, 4 Piece Set uploaded by Lawanda F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Earth To Skin A Must Try , Very Travel Friendly Size , affordable, I like the smell of the product the most so Fruity
Amy R.
Cocoa, FL
Earth to Skin Super Fruits Starter Kit, 4 Piece Set uploaded by Amy R.
This was the very first facial products that I bought. I absolutely thought they were amazing they felt amazing they smelt amazing and I was getting the results that I wanted at the time. when I first got this my face was very dry I was breaking out with dry patches around my nose I was getting dry patches in the middle of my eyebrows where my bridge and my nose was and this product really really helped put the moisture back into my face and it was natural. The face cleanser was a blueberry exfoliating cleaner it smells so good and it really helped take all that dry dead skin off my face and then the day cream was a citrus gel day cream that really really smoothed out my face and hydrated it very well the eye cream was a banana brightening eye cream and I had a little bit of a shimmer in it so it really made my eyes look more brighter and more he wake being a mom I am tired a lot so that was very helpful having an eye cream that really brightened up underneath my eyes. The night time cream was as amazing avocado overnight mask it was thick but not too thick it was very hydrating I could really tell a difference with my face even after the first use I also bought the Earth to skin honey makua moisturizing all over serum with the hyaluronic acid and that has been my secret weapon. Lol . You use that after you use the exfoliating wash and it really has helped with my wrinkles it doesn't smell very good compared to the other products but it works really good and then I do the day cream then my eye cream and then at night I wash and I use my night mask overall this product is very very good I would highly recommend it not so much for aged skin but for younger skin I definitely would recommend it. I really love the Earth to skin products that I've tried so far. I have tried the fruit set and I have also tried the tea set that has the tea time eye cream the day cream and the night cream and the face wash and then the honey hyaluronic acid I've tried so far I love all of it.
Adele J.
Erie, PA
Earth to Skin Super Fruits Starter Kit, 4 Piece Set uploaded by Adele J.
Purchased at: Walmart
The reason why This product is amazing, is because for starters is vegan!!! I used for a week and the GLOW UP!! I MEAN EVERYTHING WAS CLEAR!!! THE EYE SERUM BOMB! I COULDN'T ASK FOR MORE EARTH TO SKIN IS WERE ITS AT LADIES. DAY AND NIGHT CREAM!!! I WILL BE GETTING FULL SIZES NEXT TIME!!
Melissa B.
Yakima, WA
1,085 reviews
Earth to Skin Super Fruits Starter Kit, 4 Piece Set uploaded by Melissa B.
This is something I’m giving the beauty girl im going to gift for one of my gift exchanges. I’m so excited
Javon L.
Everett, WA
Earth to Skin Super Fruits Starter Kit, 4 Piece Set uploaded by Javon L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Not a bad set of products for the price at all. The banana eye cream was my favorite. It had a great sweet smell and went on easily. The blueberry facewash has an interesting texture (thick) and has little exfoliating beads for your skin. I still currently use it when i wash my face outside of the shower. The smell is acceptable. The avocado mask felt very oily when i woke up with it on, so i was not thrilled and will be staying with the other sleeping masks i have from other brands. So it may be best for dry skin. The gel cream wasnt too bad. Decent smell. I don't actively use it though as i have other moisturizers/creams.
Xzilah P.
Van Buren, AR
Earth to Skin Super Fruits Starter Kit, 4 Piece Set uploaded by Xzilah P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love earth to skin. Every single one of their products never disappoint, never irritate my skin in anyway, and they do exactly what they say. If you’re someone with sensitive skin this is something you have to try. For anyone else with good skin or skin imperfections give Earth to skin a try.
Lea Ann C.
Bellefonte, PA
Earth to Skin Super Fruits Starter Kit, 4 Piece Set uploaded by Lea Ann C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Just got this the other day an so far I'm very impressed! The products feel nice on the skin, an the price is amazing! The containers are small but they are affordable an easy to get since they are sold at Walmart. I will definitely recommend this to others an purchase again!
Tamecia1beautyhustler M.
Roxboro, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I got this one and it’s just BLAH! Doesn’t really have any exciting qualities or uniqueness when applying to the skin
Madison B.
Purchased at: Walmart
If you haven’t tried this, do it!! I love everything in this kit. I bought a full size of everything. Everything smells amazing & leaves your skin looking dewy & fresh!
Marissa L.
Mineville, NY
Earth to Skin Super Fruits Starter Kit, 4 Piece Set uploaded by Marissa L.
Where do I even start with this brand?? I heard great things about it so I went with the starter kit. I've been using this and only this brand since then. I even went out and bought a full sized day geI and watermelon serum. Absolutely enjoy the fantastic smells of the different items. Not sticky, doesn't leave a weird residue, soaks right into my skin and leaves my face feeling fresh and hydrated. My under eyes are bright and the dark bags are gone thanks to the wonderful eye cream as well. I highly recommend this brand. Earth to Skin Superfruits Skincare Set Earth to Skin Super Fruits Starter Kit, 4 Piece Set