BeautyFaceFacial SkincareEarth To Skin
Super Fruits Blueberry Exfoliating Cleanser, 5 oz

Earth To Skin Super Fruits Blueberry Exfoliating Cleanser, 5 oz

by Earth To Skin

Brightening, Radiance Boosting, Illuminating

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Earth To Skin Super Fruits Blueberry Exfoliating Cleanser, 5 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Kortney U.
Earth To Skin Super Fruits Blueberry Exfoliating Cleanser, 5 oz uploaded by Kortney U.
Purchased at: Walmart
I couldn’t find it in the search bar but I have the “Tea time” body and hand balm lotion and it smells sooooooo good!!! And it really softens my skin! $1.39 at Walmart! Such a steal!!!
Sabrina M.
Las Vegas, NV
Earth To Skin Super Fruits Blueberry Exfoliating Cleanser, 5 oz uploaded by Sabrina M.
A great exfoliant! I love using this as a second nighttime cleanser after using cleansing balm because it gets all of the oil and makeup off of my face. It has a nice aroma to it and it leaves me feeling refreshed because of the blueberry ingredient. The exfoliating beads are a tad large, which leaves me concerned for the environment because there's no way that degrades easily, but otherwise a great value cleanser. I recommend trying it in Earth To Skin's value pack of mini items from the brand because they have several other cleansers that are all equally amazing but in their own ways.
Gabby D.
Peoria, IL
Earth To Skin Super Fruits Blueberry Exfoliating Cleanser, 5 oz uploaded by Gabby D.
My daughter loves this scrub because like teenager she has acne and her face is a little bit greasy and she's trying to has her face clean all the time and the product is very good also rhe scent is woo also the price is very good. S my daughter is happy
Julisa M.
Pharr, TX
I really have to recommend this brand earth to skin because it has really become one of my favorite brands. Particularly this exfoliant has really helped me out a lot,since i have normal to dry skin every 3 days or depending i use something like this! I really like it because I haven’t had any reaction at all. I also love this brand because the ingredients are amazing! No parabeans,no phthalates,no petrolatum,no mineral oil,no sulfates,no gluten,and no animal testing! So that is amazing in a skincare brand 😀.
Lindsay S.
1,348 reviews
I was super excited to try this out as I have been loving all the products in this line I have tried so far but I have to say I don't hate or love this product I thought I would like this product more than I do it claims to deliver moisture to the skin with the glycerin that is add to the formula of this cleanser but frankly I feel like when using this product it drys out my skin it has exfoliating beads in the formula as well that can feel a little harsh on the skin most likely will not be repurchasing.
Kort-nee J.
Oklahoma City, OK
Earth To Skin Super Fruits Blueberry Exfoliating Cleanser, 5 oz uploaded by Kort-nee J.
By far my favorite product of this line. It is a very smooth and luxurious feeling gel cleanser. It has no foaming additives in it, so don’t expects it to get frothy. The exfoliating is done both through the formula of the cleanser and tiny, non abrasive beads. It makes for a nice, gentle exfoliation if you have skin that’s too sensitive for the more abrasive or deeper exfoliators on the market. I probably won’t buy it again since I prefer deeper treatments, but it is a good product.
Zachary H.
Mcallen, TX
I purchased the super fruits brightening starter kit so I could try several of the brightening products and see if I wanted to purchase the full size products. This exfoliating cleanser is a great gentle exfoliant that’s also very moisturizing. It gently smooths the skin and leaves the skin balanced and hydrated. If you want something that deeply and intensely exfoliates the skin this isn’t for you. This reminds me of the neutrogena hydroboost exfoliating cleanser and also the glow recipe blueberry bounce gentle cleanser combined into one. Would definitely repurchase and recommend!
Taylor H.
Cincinnati, OH
This is just meh… I hate the artificial blueberry fragrance in this. I don’t like the larger beads in the formula, I feel like they give too harsh of an exfoliation. It can be irritating and drying on my skin. But other times, it works fine. I have combination skin, so I guess it really irritates my dry spots and works well on my oily spots.
Chelsey  H.
Earth To Skin Super Fruits Blueberry Exfoliating Cleanser, 5 oz uploaded by Chelsey  H.
This is a blueberry exfoliating cleanser. The beads in it are tiny and not harsh on your skin at all. It smells amazing. Its gel formula and a bit to thick and sticky for my liking.
Bailey C.
Manassas Park, VA
Okay so I got this at Walmart and I am absolutely in love with it leaves face feeling clean and soft without leaving a weird feeling over your face! Also smells good and has really great ingredients . Been using for about 2 weeks now and I can really tell a difference in my skin ! Also - its fairly cheap !

Looking for your answer?