Earth to Skin Honey Manuka Calming Face Toner, 4.93 oz

by Earth To Skin

This moisturizing Manuka Honey Face Toner gently cleanses, conditions and soothes skin in a single sweep. Hydrating formula is loaded with rich Manuka Honey Extract and Glycerin; both know to draw in water, replenish and retain moisture by helping to create a protective skin barrier. Non-drying formula is brimming with natural emollients, drenching skin in moisture while helping to restore skin?s suppleness. See your fine lines and wrinkles slowly diminish creating a more youthful appearance.

Active Ingredients: Water ((Aqua) Eau), Glycerin, Betaine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Honey Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Diphenyl Dimethicone, Triethylhexanoin, Hydroxyacetophenone, Polysorbate 20, Phenyl Trimethicone, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Benzophenone-9, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Fragrance(Parfum), Caramel, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate

Skin Type: Sensitive

Earth to Skin Honey Manuka Calming Face Toner, 4.93 oz Anyone with acne-prone skin enjoy this toner? I’m currently using Thayer’s and I know it’s not the best for you so looking to use this alternatively.
Start your review of Earth to Skin Honey Manuka Calming Face Toner, 4.93 oz!
Adele J.
Erie, PA
Earth to Skin Honey Manuka Calming Face Toner, 4.93 oz uploaded by Adele J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I recommend this right along with the other facial products from Earth to skin! No sense, light and leave your skin feeling refreshed and clean. This is the first toner I ever used and it works great! Not sticky, oily and not heavy. I do have sensitive skin so this doesn't dry my skin out. And it works pretty well!
Tanamara Q.
Tucson, AZ
Earth to Skin Honey Manuka Calming Face Toner, 4.93 oz uploaded by Tanamara Q.
Purchased at: Walmart
Okay the pros of this toner it feels really nice on the skin. I like that's it provides moisture and it compliments my other skincare products. I use the cerave cleanser right now with the cleen acai scrub, i use a multitude of variety of masks, and just a good mixture of brands of products and this has been great with them all. Cons: it does not smell pleasant. Its smells like store bought start lilies....and those smell like cat urine in dust lmao like an old ladys dusty house which has 20 cats n only 2 boxes lmao luckily the smell dissipates quickly. Aside from that its a nice toner
Deztini E.
Fort Lupton, CO
Earth to Skin Honey Manuka Calming Face Toner, 4.93 oz uploaded by Deztini E.
it’s a milky toner that is super gentle on my skin but takes all the left over dirt and makeup off instantly
Erinn R.
Council Blfs, IA
I love this toner. It is a moisturizing toner with all of the amazing benefits of honey. It is thick and rich. It absorbs quickly and leaves your skin soft, hydrated and nourished. I use it in my morning and nighttime routine. Earth to Skin Honey Manuka Calming Face Toner, 4.93 oz
Jazlyn J.
Ormond Beach, FL
Earth to Skin Honey Manuka Calming Face Toner, 4.93 oz uploaded by Jazlyn J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I got this face cleanser “sample” from Walmart. I decided to try this out because I read that it can moisturize your face. My skin can be very dry at times. This product helps a lot. It smells just like honey and has the texture of honey as well. I’ll definitely be buying a full size soon
Nakyshia L.
San Diego, CA
Calming is the right word for this toner! I have oily skin and sometimes sensitive skin. In the summer the sunscreen and even being out in the sun can be harsh on my face. This toner always leaves my skin feeling cool and calm. It’s very refreshing especially at the end of the day. It smells great! The only downside in my opinion is that it is a thicker formula than I’d prefer but I will continue to use it!
Alice V.
Earth to Skin Honey Manuka Calming Face Toner, 4.93 oz uploaded by Alice V.
I like how this product feels on the skin. It is watery but dried quickly and the packaging was cute. The smell however was horrible but if you can get over that the product itself is rather helpful and gentle on the skin.
Amy R.
Cocoa, FL
This is a nice toner to use. I haven't tried may toners but it seems to work well. The package is cute and simple. I would change the smell of this product. It was effective for the most part. It was very hydrating and made my skin feel soft. I actually would still buy this product and recommend it. I love the Earth to skin products and wan to try all the other ones that I haven't tried yet.
Haley B.
Rutherfordton, NC
I use the whole Earth to Skin makuna honey line and this toner is one of my favorite products! It doesn’t make your skin feel like it’s being dried out like a lot of others I’ve tried in the past! Within 3 days of using this product my skin looked so much better! I definitely recommend this product!
Myrissa G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this toner because it is Makuna honey and I know that is great for calming the skin! The texture of the liquid looks really milky and you may worry how it’ll absorb, but no worries this absorbs so well into the skin and hydrates your skin so well without leaving your face looking greasy/shiny. After about a month of using this I have really seen an improvement of my inflamed areas on my skin. I use it every AM and PM after cleansing. A little goes a long way with this. I highly recommend for a toner for inflamed/sensitive skin!! Earth to Skin Honey Manuka Calming Face Toner, 4.93 oz
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Allie M.
Lombard, IL
il y a 9 mois
Haley B. il y a 7 mois
I use the whole line! It helps my acne so much! Everyone compliments me on my skin! It fades the scars and dark spots that has been caused by past acne problems while preventing new acne to occur!