BeautyFaceFacial SkincareEarth To Skin
Honey Manuka Calming Face Cleanser - Fast Free Shipping

Earth To Skin Honey Manuka Calming Face Cleanser - Fast Free Shipping

by Earth To Skin

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Earth To Skin Honey Manuka Calming Face Cleanser - Fast Free Shipping!
Bradale J.
Hattiesburg, MS
Earth To Skin Honey Manuka Calming Face Cleanser - Fast Free Shipping uploaded by Bradale J.
This product is FABULOUS! It leaves my skin clean, soft, and glowing. It smells nice, and it's budget friendly. I have combination skin. It controls oil without overdrying my face. It's also gentle to the sensitive areas. I would DEFINITELY recommend this product to family and friends.
Priscilla R.
Salley, SC
Earth To Skin Honey Manuka Calming Face Cleanser - Fast Free Shipping uploaded by Priscilla R.
This is a great winter time cleanser. It smells like most honey skin care which is not unpleasant or strong just very mild. Left my skin feeling moisturized and glowy. Will purchase full size next time.
Danielle N.
Earth To Skin Honey Manuka Calming Face Cleanser - Fast Free Shipping uploaded by Danielle N.
Love this cleanser. It's affordable, you can grab it Walmart, and it's super gentle on dry skin. It helps to keep blemishes away, doesn't make your skin feel tight after washing, and actually keeps my skin moisturized.
Lori C.
Stillwater, OK
Hands down my FAVORITE face wash. It’s so luxurious. You massage it into dry skin then wash it off with warm water and it leaves your face feeling so hydrated and clean without any dryness. It smells divine and feels heavenly, it’s a must try for sure.
Krista R.
Starkville, MS
Earth To Skin Honey Manuka Calming Face Cleanser - Fast Free Shipping uploaded by Krista R.
Excellent, affordable, moisturizing cleanser with good ingredients! My skin approves, and it smells nice too!
Mandi R.
Hillsdale, MI
I liked this cleanser pretty well but I would have liked it better if it had helped with my cystic acne areas. I think this cleanser is better for dry skin or combo leaning dry. I would not recommend it for oilier skin.
Akhia C.
Aubrey, TX
Earth To Skin Honey Manuka Calming Face Cleanser - Fast Free Shipping uploaded by Akhia C.
One of the most gentle cleanser I've used on my face. It doesn't sud up much, it goes on more like watered down honey, so thick and gelatin like but not too much so. It smells like straight up honey, which is never a bad thing.
Brittany H.
Monroe, MI
This cleanser was yelling my name and im.so glad I gave it a try it smells good,but doesn't irritate my skin at all and helps calm my break outs when I do get them. This cleanser is amazing!
Kristen D.
Spotswood, NJ
I received a sample of this cleanser in my winter Walmart Beauty Box and enjoyed it. It was a nice cleanser that had a really nice lather. My skin felt great after using it. It's really gentle. The one thing that I didn't love about this is the scent.
Hannah M.
Morgantown, WV
This is a great product. Very gentle on the skin but also strung enough to remove most grime from the day. Very light scent of honey but barely noticeable. Suds up well for those who like it and I really enjoy the pump.

Looking for your answer?