Earth Therapeutics Thermal Socks

by Earth Therapeutics

Foot Therapy™ Good for the Earth Pro Organic™ Certified Organic Cotton With Shea Butter Moisture Moisturizing Extra-Warm - Toasty! Two socks in one... Give your feet a double treat...Earth Therapeutics® Thermal Socks are specially constructed with a unique double-layer for cozy warmth and comfort - while a super-soft inner layer is infused with rich, hydrating Shea Butter to provide conditioning moisture. Form-fitted for comfort, contoured deep heel and toe pockets reduce bunching. The comfort top band and extra cross stitch knit construction will not sag or bind. Perfect for cold weather activities or just lounging around, these socks will make your feet feel toasty and well cared for all day long. For best results and to enhance hydration, you may wash your feet and then massage in your favorite foot lotion before putting on the socks. Shea Butter infu

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Earth Therapeutics Thermal Socks!
Ashley S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These feel so good on your feet!! I have the aloe vera pink pair. The smell is still on them :)
Sybil J.
Valrico, FL
My sweet husband bought these for me since I have constant pain in my feet. I love to put these on after a nice bath. I will also use them to deep condition my soles. I lather a nice thick foot cream or Vaseline, put these beauties on and they help make my soles baby soft! A must for anyone whos feet are always cold!
Nichole Z.
Cadillac, MI
Oh my word! these socks are actually really awesome!!!!! I love them! I wear them in the winter a lot!!!!
joie W.
My 98 year old grandma swears by these..she has a drawer full of them!! she gives them the 👍👍
Paticia R.
Bossier City, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Amazing socks! Awesome to have after soaking your feet or a nice hot shower! Keeps feet soft and they are on so cozy! <3

Looking for your answer?