BY EARTH THERAPEUTICS

Penetrates deep for soothing relief. Just as life began in the sea, the sea is also the natural source of the minerals and organic nutrients that are vital to life and health.  In fact, the minerals and nutrients found in sea salts closely approximate the chemistry of the human body.  For centuries, spas around the world have used such marine-derived ingredients to promote well being and to treat a variety of ailments. This mineral bath soak contains 100% pure, concentrated Dead Sea Salts which are ultra-rich in the essential minerals and trace elements that: help to draw out impurities soothe skin irritation relieve aching back Delivered through the relaxing ritual of a nice, hot bath, this mineral treatment penetrates deep to ease soreness and bring therapeutic benefits in a restful setting. This treatment is made of the finest ingredients: 100% Pure Dead Sea see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Katie H.
I would use this particular brand of bath salt after a workout. Great for sore, tired muscles. Good value for earth therapeutics-you could buy cheaper big bags of epsom salt but this is a treat.
Sabrina L.
My mom bathes in this when she has aches or pains, or even a psoriasis break out. After a few baths, it does the right job.
Sarah O.
Mt Washington, KY
Love Earth Therapeutics! This mineral bath is great! Greatly priced and it lasts a while. Super gentle on my skin and leaves it silky smooth. I use it at least once a week. Would definitely buy it again.
Amber G.
611 Treeside Drive
This makes a great foot soak. It's not exactly Epsom salts, but it's benefits are similar. Calming and soothing to the skin. You absorb the natural minerals and it's a great source of magnesium, which so many people have trouble getting enough of.
Kim H.
Indianapolis, IN
I absolutely love this! I can soak in the tub or just use it for my feet! My skin feel so smooth & silky after, it last a long time for me, & it smells wonderful! I would recommend it to those who love soaks!
courtney l.
I really like this product it helps my skin a lot and sooths razor rashes and sunburn etc after just one use
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
How well does this work??
Aubresha Y.
Saint Peters, MO
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this actually work for stress and pain relief
Jorge I.
Has anyone tried this one?