Earth Therapeutics Tea Tree Oil Foot Spray uploaded by Julie R.Earth Therapeutics Tea Tree Oil Foot Spray uploaded by Kimberly T.

BY EARTH THERAPEUTICS

Tea Tree Oil Foot Spray - Earth Therapeutics Tea Tree Oil Foot Spray is a natural herbal treatment specially formulated with naturally antiseptic, deodorizing and healing Tea Tree Oil. This refreshing, botanical formula contains peppermint oil and wild mint to cool skin and enhance circulation, while aloe vera and chamomile soften rough skin. Revive your feet with this quick, convenient pick-me-up. Liquid has a fresh, crisp scent and evaporates immediately - Tea Tree Oil Foot Spray see more...

Buy on ULTA
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
I got this the other day in hopes of it working for summer! My feet sweat a lot and I hope this helps them not smell as often. It is expensive but if it works it’s worth it! I tried it once so far and a little goes a long way. I use two sprays per foot! Earth Therapeutics Tea Tree Oil Foot Spray
Khadijah H.
This product does well in regards to the smell and providing a nice coolness to the skin but I am not certain if it refreshes the smell or stinky odor of feet. I purchased this product for $9 at Ulta. I would suggest to those that use this product that you not only spray your feet but if you’re wearing a certain sock/ shoe for the day that you apply this product as well.
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
Awesome product! When I come home from a long day at work I Spritz it on my tired feet, and it makes them feel revived and wonderful, it also makes them feel smooth, and the price is not too bad, I usually purchase mine at Kohl's, and I do highly recommend it for those ladies that work those long hours!
Syra P.
I love this tea tree oil spray ! I use it before work and before I go to bed, it leave my feet feeling refreshed and stored. I starting using this because my feet would always feel so swollen cramp, but as soon as I spray this product it instantly helps! The smell is pleasant and it leave a cool tingling feeling !
Jackie C.
This product is so great and relaxing! It helps my feet relax and the smell helps me relax too after a long day from walking or being on my feet. This is somewhat pricey but very much worth it! Great product everyone should try!
Devan B.
One of my new favorite products.  I purchased the 4 oz bottle, but will be going back to Ulta to pick up the larger bottle.  I've only been using it in the summer and it makes my feet feel fresh and clean.  I'm looking forward to see how it does in the fall/winter when my feet are in shoes all day at work.
gloria h.
VISALIA, CA
I just purchased this product and I love it. I love the scent of this spray and it's not over whelming. Once I sprayed it on my feet from sweating all day from where shoes with no socks in the heat, the smell immediately went away. I love the way it made my feet feel so cool and refreshed.
I highly recommend this product.
Sara H.
Wichita, KS
I love this product. It makes your feet tingle and makes them feel so clean. There are no cons what so ever. Its so easy to use. I dont even rub it in, I just spray it and go. I purchased mine from JCPennys. I would buy this again and recommend it as much as I can to anyone.
Daniela 💖.
Fort Smith, AR
This is definitely one of my favorite products, I use this daily after working on my feet all day. The easy spray to use application is very convenient and the smell is amazing. It works for hours and helps eliminate smells.
Briana P.
Pawcatuck, CT
Expensive at kohl's but is very effective. The aromatherapy natural healthy ingredients are very relaxing perfect to relieve yourself on a stressful day. I use right before I go to bed.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How well does this work?