BY EARTH THERAPEUTICS

A soothing therapeutic soak for tired aching feet. This natural herbal blend contains the antiseptic deodorizing and healing properties of natural Tea Tree Oil to condition feet. Wild mint stimulates blood circulation to refresh and revive. Mineral... see more...

Brandie l.
Waterford, WI
I am obsessed! The past few months I was working four jobs/gigs while also attending college, making it almost impossible for me to even shower some days, let alone an evening of pampering. Recently that is no long the circumstances (yay.) I recently decided to try my new foot rub and I am so glad I did! This stuff is truly a-m-a-z-i-n-g! My feet were in rough condition, they were dirty, sore, and over worked! I am very impressed!
Caroline R.
I love this foot soak and all of the Earth Therapeutics foot care products. They are really great products and very reasonably priced. Get this foot soak and pamper yourself right away!
Kelly B.
I love this foot soak. The smell of the tea tree oil is strong. You will feel so much better after you use this oil.
Courtney B.
Charlotte, NC
This stuff is awesome I play college soccer so my feet get disgusting. It takes away all of the dead skin!
Lauren E.
Foot soaks always feel so nice and I really love the tea tree oil scent-it's very relaxing
Kelly k.
This stuff it hreat. it's not expensive and makes my pregnant feet feel brand new
Carolyn B.
Jamaica, NY
Does you feet come out soft?