BY EARTH THERAPEUTICS

Foot Repair Balm - Condition and revitalize your dry, calloused, and worn-out feet with this therapeutic treatment. This creamy balm contains hydro-emollients to deep moisturize dry skin and tea tree oil, to deodorize your feet and heal minor surface scrapes. - Foot Repair Balm see more...

• Would this work good on a mans feet with callous1 Answers
Jackie C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Use this product after I scrub my feet in the bath, it smells SO good and it drys fairly quickly. This product leaves my feet feeling so smooth and soft! Price is reasonable and I will definitely purchase again!
Dixie B.
Love ❤️ love ❤️ this repair balm! It smells amazing! This was my first time trying it, but I would definitely get it again. Leaves your feet so soft after use. A little greasy at first, but if you give it a second it's perfect!
Erika W.
Summerville, SC
This foot repair balm (lotion) is my favorite. it smells great and keeps my feet soft. it is great to slather on after a long day of walking downtown or after being in the pool.
Jacqueline C.
Longmeadow, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This keeps my feet so soft and smooth! I love using this for a little at-home pedicure, and I seriously haven't gone for a pedicure since I've been using this (along with a couple other things I got). A little goes a long way, but it's not overly thick or greasy. The smell is okay. I don't hate it, but I don't love it either. For lack of a better way to describe it, it smells kind of like a wet stick. Anyways, I do really recommend this if you have dry feet, or are looking to save money and do some at-home pedicures.
Megan H.
Winston Salem, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Seriously, I love THIS STUFF! It works great for feet that is super cracked and dried. It has aloe Vera and chamomile which is a greatest stuff that you can apply on your skin! I know this said its for feet but I use it a lot on my ELBOWS! It's so dry and itchy, and it always SMOOTHES my elbows! No more dryness and itchy. I highly recommend this product!
Kristin A.
Huntington, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Let me just tell you how dry my feet were. Gross! Any who, within ONE use, my feet were softer than I can ever remember. It's easy to apply and it also has a fresh, crisp scent. Definitely made a forever customer with this girl!
Aliyah J.
Cleveland, OH
Amazing!! I put this on damp feet after I get out of the shower and it's like I slept in with socks and baseline coated feet. Ok, that's an exaggeration but it's pretty close. I love this product and this and a pumice stone has changed my feet.
Kyleranne T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've been using this foot repair balm for years. I love the way it smells and makes my feet feel refreshed. I but it at Ulta and it's super affordable. It's good as an anti itch lotion too. Earth therapeutics is a great brand all around.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
1,015 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This cream is amazing for dry and cracked feet. You can instantly feel the difference and my skin is so smooth and soft after. I suggest putting some on before bed and putting socks on, the next morning your feet will be as good as new!
Marissa J.
Idaho Falls, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works fantastic on rough dry skin. My elbows get super dry and I use this daily after my shower and it has made them so smooth. Decently priced at Ulta. Smells great. And is Awesome for feet too'
Crystal B.
Denver, CO
Would this work good on a mans feet with callous