Earth Therapeutics Tea Tree Oil Cooling Foot Scrub 6 fl. oz. uploaded by Dixie B.

BY EARTH THERAPEUTICS

Cooling Foot Scrub - Smooth, cool, and soothe your dry and tired feet with this exfoliating foot scrub. This invigorating scrub contains pumice and apricot shells to buff away calluses and dead skin cells, as well as wild mint oil and menthol to cool and moisturize the feet. - Cooling Foot Scrub see more...

Buy on ULTA
Jen C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this brand, and product! The tea tree oil is good for feet since it is a natural antibiotic, and reduces inflammation. The cooling effect feels so good on hot, tired feet, while the scrub sloughs off dead skin, leaving beautiful rejuvenated feet! #MusesOfInfluenster
Dixie B.
Love this foot scrub! Especially when it's so cold my feet get dry and crack. This has helped so much. It keeps them nice, smooth, and moist! The smell is also amazing and that's a big one for me. I would definitely get it again and again!
Lindsey L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this foot scrub! It smells good and makes my feet so soft. It has natural ingredients, so that's a plus. It's a little pricey, but works really well. I would buy it again, and I would recommend it to others. Love this product!!!
Anne O.
Burke , VA
I love this but the smell gets me, are there any other scents?
Jennifer M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this something you leave on or just use in the shower and rinse off. I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and to have something that would relieve the hot joints would be amazing!
Stephanie d.
Clinton Twp, MI
We use tea tree oil for our hair.... What do you wonderful ladies think of this foot scrub for rough feet??