BY EARTH THERAPEUTICS

You'll want to show off your newly revived and refreshed legs after you use this Earth Therapeutics Soothing Leg Lotion. Product Features Natural blend of rosemary, mint and aloe vera soothes and conditions from ankle to thigh. Product Details 6-oz. Size: One Size. Color: Earth/Natural. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Lola S.
San Diego
Picked this up at TJMaxx and I love it! Silky and soothing with a nice herbal scent. Great for summer or after a workout and leaves your freshly shaved legs with a slight sheen. A lovely product that I will seek to find again.
Laura D.
Sonora, CA
My legs get really dry during the summer months, so I use this daily to help my skin feel super soft. While it is quite a strong scent, it doesn't bother me at all and fades pretty quickly. I love the calming effect it has on my dry and sometimes irritable skin and is perfect for a lasting soft touch.
Lenka C.
sometimes after shaving my legs become very itchy and irritated. my skin goes back and forth between normal and dry & sensitive. i really enjoy this cream because it has such a gentle calm and soothing formula and helps soothe any irritation i may have from shaving. i will repurchase this because of the minty calming smell and the lasting effects.
Julia B.
Slatington, PA
This lotion is so refreshing on my legs. Rosemary, wild mint, and aloe Vera. The only thing I don't like is the fact that I does seem greasy. You can buy this at kohl's or online.