BY EARTH THERAPEUTICS

Skin Therapy® For Cooling Tension Relief Authentic gel-based formula Elastic band fits all head sizes Reduces puffiness Soothes + comforts Relaxes tired eyes A safe and effective alternative to conventional headache remedies. Feel the Difference Specially designed with our exclusive authentic gel base, the Soothing Eyelid Compress goes beyond traditional water-based compresses.  Our revolutionary gel formulation prolongs and maximizes the therapeutic benefits of the compress by harmonizing with the body s natural temperature flows -- to soothe, relax and invigorate tired, strained eyes. The Soothing Eye Compress has a flex-band to fit all head sizes. Authentic Gel is non-toxic. Not Tested on Animals Save Recycle Environmental Caring True to Life® Product of China see more...

Jamie R.
Madera, CA
I'm always so tired which makes my eyes puffy and dark, along with my undereyes being dark hereditarily. I use this and my eyes always feel so refreshed and the puffiness goes away. It doesn't cause any type of burning or anything like that, just gently takes down the puffiness and leaves me feeling refreshed. Great value especially for the price. I don't go to a spa because of products like this...there's no need to! Love!
Felicia S.
This is great for your eyes. But only if you have enough time to let it work.
Bianka P.
I wear this after a big night out but I find that not all the redness disappears , it kinda takes a bit more time to soothe but if you're using this as a spa treatment when you do have a few then you've found your bff for puffy eyes.