BY EARTH THERAPEUTICS

For Cooling Tension Relief A safe and effective alternative to conventional headache remedies. Reduces Puffiness Soothes + Comforts Relaxes Tired Eyes Adjustable Strap Fits All Head Sizes Authentic Gel Based Formula Feel The Difference Specially designed with our exclusive authentic Gel bas, the Soothing Beauty Mask goes beyond traditional prolongs and maximizes the therapeutic gel formulation prolongs and maximizes the therapeutic benefits of the mask by harmonizing with the body s natural temperature flow - to soothe, relax, and invigorate. The Soothing Beauty Mask has an adjustable velcro fastener to fit all head sizes. Authentic GEL base is non-toxic.  Not tested on animals.  Environmental caring. Save Recycle. True To Life® Product of China earththerapeutics.com see more...

Emily E.
Chicago
This is a nice product. I keep it in the refrigerator so it stays extra cold when I need it. The only thing is once I put it on my head it does not stay cool for very long. But it does feel soothing on a headache or sinus pain.
Jeal D.
I love this mask. So relaxing and makes me feel clean and refreshed. I agree with Megan H., much better than having to put on and wipe off creams.
Sonja S.
Norman, OK
What a relief this thing is when my eyes feel tired at the end of a long day of binge watching Netflix ;) Also nice when allergies have made my eyes feel tired and gritty.
Megan H.
This mask is very refreshing! I love the fact that I can use it and simply take it off without having to apply any creams, serums, etc and not having to wipe anything off afterward or wash my face. It is very soothing as well, sometimes I use it for headaches or stress relieve and it also helps with sinuses.
Chanel C.
Gardena, CA
This brand is one of my favorites for wellness products like this. I use this when it is very hot here in California. I use it for puffy eyes, but more so as a cold compress. I only put it in the fridge as the beads can becomes messed up if frozen. I’ve had a few of these and you have to be gentle when using so the micro beads stay in tact. However, I like how soft and malleable it is.