Earth Therapeutics Soft-Soles Gel Slips uploaded by Elizabeth L.

BY EARTH THERAPEUTICS

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Gel Cushion Lining. Moisturizes + Protects. 90% Cotton    10% Spandex. Contains one pair of Soft-Soles™ Gel Slips. Free trial size lotion included These super-comfortable, ultra-plush. Gel Slips not only feel. fantastic , but also work actively to moisturize an condition dry, dehydrated skin. The secret is in the proprietary Transdermal Gel Matrix™ ™ lining which continuously delivers a skin-nourishing infusion of Jojoba Oil, Vitami. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Walmart
Emily O.
Charleston, SC
I have only had these about a week but I've already noticed a huge improvement in my feet! I am a SAHM and am forever barefoot around the house and always wear sandals outside of the house, the only sneakers I own are running shoes so my heels are super calloused and cracked. I have been wearing them every night for most of the night. I'm a generally hot sleeper so I usually end up kicking them off in the early morning hours. This, with a home made foot balm and a pumice stone whenever I am in the shower have made such a drastic difference! My feet still have a few cracks but they are visibly smoother, no longer embarrassing and much more comfortable! I will definitely be purchasing them again after the 40 wears are up.
Kayla V.
Rimouski , QC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is the purpose of these?