BY EARTH THERAPEUTICS

Earth Therapeutics Smooth and Shape Emery Boards Description: Professional Grade Double-sided to shape + smooth nails. Strong, flexible, durable. 3 convenient sizes. Each emery board has 2 sides to shape and smooth the nails. The coarse side shapes nails -- while the fine side smoothes and finishes. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Earth Therapeutics Smooth and Shape Emery Boards Directions To use, hold the emery board at a slight angle just under the nail. Beginning with the coarse side of the board, start on one side of the nail tup and work toward the center. Then file the other side of the nail in the same direction. To prevent splitting, file only in one direction. After shaping the nail as desired, use the fine side of the board in the same way to smooth and finish the details. Make sure the replace the file when worn. see more...

Natalie  R.
Natalie R.
Downey, CA
I love having my nails on point and one time when I went to get my nails done they did a really bad job so I had to go to the store and buy a filer! I came across Walmart and found these amazing filers! They totally did a miracle and helped me out a lot!
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Ville Platte, LA
What can I say other than the fact that these work great! Haha, I mean, can't really go wrong buying a good nail file, you know!
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Greenwood, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this multipack simply because they're so easy to stash in different places! They work so well
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Knightdale, North Carolina
Every women needs these at some point. I liked how it was different sizes so that I could stash them in different places.