Earth Therapeutics Rejuvenating Gold Peel-Off Face Mask, Multicolor uploaded by Monique V.Earth Therapeutics Rejuvenating Gold Peel-Off Face Mask, Multicolor uploaded by deidre s.Earth Therapeutics Rejuvenating Gold Peel-Off Face Mask, Multicolor uploaded by deidre s.

BY EARTH THERAPEUTICS

Formulated with real gold and collagen, this peel-off mask gives skin a luxurious radiant glow. Designed to help stimulate cell renewal, this mask hydrates and illuminates skin for a youthful appearance. Free of parabens, mineral oil, artificial colors, animal testing and lauryl/laureth sulfate. 5-pack HOW TO USE Smooth on a thick even layer of the mask over a clean face. Avoid the eye area, eyebrows and hairline. Let the mask fully dry for at least 15 minutes. Lift the edges and simply peel off the mask. Rinse off remaining pieces and moisturize. Size: One Size. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female. see more...

Buy on Kohl's
Jennifer K.
Orange, VT
This product is OUTSTANDING the packaging is so cool it’s shaped like a bottle!! This is so effective and does what it says it’s $10.00 for 5 packages it’s a MAGNIFICENT value I see NO room for improvement it legit glides on so easy it doesn’t dry quickly like other peel off masks I’ve tried it gives you some play room to really rub it into the skin with out drying and peeling as you’re still applying it to the face!! Once you peel this off, your face looks so lifted it looks youthful and younger every time I use it I cannot get over the results.... you can LEGIT get AT LEAST I’d say FIVE uses out of the same package it just depends on how much product you use at once!! I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend this peel off mask it is FANTASTIC!!! I got mine as a gift but my mother left the tag on it lol and it’s from my local Kohl’s store and for $10 bucks for about 25 uses hunny Earth Therapeutics Rejuvenating Gold Peel-Off Face Mask, MulticolorSIGN ME UP!!!!! If ANY of you try this PLEASE let me know how you like it!!! Thanks for letting me share my review!! Earth Therapeutics Rejuvenating Gold Peel-Off Face Mask, Multicolor
Brenda S.
Stockton, CA
It can get a little messy applying this so I would recommend using a brush. It has a nice scent and it dries fairly quickly about 10 mins or so. It has a nice gold color and then you peel off. You have a little more freedom to do things while wearing the mask too like washing dishes or painting your nails. The price is good as well not to expensive and gets the job done
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
So far feels great! First time using it & received it as a gift!
Smells amazing! It’s a little uneven with the gold pigment but that’s understandable!
So far I love the way it feels!
Esha A.
Rockford
Comes with a good amount of packs and the packaging is absolutely adorable!! It pulled on my skin pretty hard though and I didn't see me pores being cleaned. I got it from khols. I do recommend you try this if you don't have sensitive skin or thick facial hair.
deidre s.
Council Blfs, IA
This peel off mask is meant to revitalize, sooth, and firm the skin. I’ve tried masks before with claims of “firming” , but with this product I seriously felt some firming and tightening going on. My skin has never felt that way and I liked it! The only thing that was different about this mask, as opposed to the other masks, is I felt it was a quite sticky and took longer to absorb. It absorbed eventually, but it just took a bit longer. I was seriously impressed with the instant effects!
Hannah F.
I definitely think it makes your skin smoother and it feels pretty good after you take the mask off. Even though it’s a peel mask, it’s not as harsh as the black masks when you peel it off either. It doesn’t hurt nearly as much!!
Kaitlan M.
New Braunfels, TX
I love these gold peel off face masks by earth therapeutics! They are inexpensive and fun to use! My skin feels so great after I use them!
Jerica J.
Anna, IL
Don't notice much of a difference. I love the color and idea, though. Purchased at Kohl's. Used all 6 and didn't notice really anything.