BeautyFaceFacial SkincareEarth Therapeutics
Rejuvenating Collagen Face Mask, Multicolor

Earth Therapeutics Rejuvenating Collagen Face Mask, Multicolor

by Earth Therapeutics

Help promote a more youthful appearance with this Earth Therapeutics face mask. Designed with a special non-irritating fabric that offers excellent coverage and intense hydration. Rejuvenating marine collagen increases skin elasticity while firming and revitalizing agents in the serum fortify the natural moisture barrier and stimulate cell renewal for a more youthful appearance. Free of parabens, mineral oil, artificial colors, animal testing and lauryl/laureth sulfate. 1-pack HOW TO USE Cleanse the skin. Take out the mask and place it carefully on the face. Leave on for 15-20 minutes. Remove and massage remaining serum into the skin. No need to rinse. Size: Unassigned. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female. Material: Plastic /.

What is collagen and what does it do for the skin
Start your review of Earth Therapeutics Rejuvenating Collagen Face Mask, Multicolor!
Elisabetta H.
Penn Valley, CA
Earth Therapeutics Rejuvenating Collagen Face Mask, Multicolor uploaded by Elisabetta H.
I am a sheet mask Junkie. I tried so many! Last couple years i utterly fell in love with K-beauty products. This brand is good. Great moisture, i see a difference on my skin after i apply these maks, my skin is less shiny and tighter. Trick: I use silicone masks I bought off Amazon (they are sheet masks made of thin stretchy silicone with ear loops. You can use them on top cream masks, gels, and i use these to hold in place sheet masks, so that I can go out and about working, cleaning, eating, whatever i need to do without having the mask fall off. Mostly they keep the sheet mask moist the whole time, it wont dry off. So often i wear then well over the 15 minutes (many times over half a hour lol). Once I am done, the sheet is so wet i wipe it all over my body for a refreshing sponge shower lol
miranda E.
Earth Therapeutics Rejuvenating Collagen Face Mask, Multicolor uploaded by miranda E.
Purchased at: Kohl's
This was a whimsical purchase... but I would get again! There isn't a smell to influence good or bad. The mask serum is thick, you can massage in after wearing, do not need to rinse off. I appreciated that part since my skin is sensitive. Next day results- little crust around my eyes, but skin is feeling smooth and not dry!
Karolina B.
Rock Hill, SC
Earth Therapeutics Rejuvenating Collagen Face Mask, Multicolor uploaded by Karolina B.
Purchased at: Kohl's
I tried this rejuvenating mask and I loved this mask...helps with skin smoothing and moisture...will definitely try again
Dina C.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Kohl's
Another facial mask that I bought from Kohl's with no mineral oil added, nice packaging; this product leave my skin smooth.
Robyn D.
Really really affordable and definitely a skin care that actually works mask. Soft cotton sheet mask with Healthy amount of essence. My skin is soothed, moisturized, soft, supple, and smooth. Love love love this mask.
Caitlin C.
Howard Beach, NY
My friend randomly gave these to me for Christmas last year and they are my absolute favorite. I buy these in bulk and cannot live without them! They are super affordable and I absolutely sweat by them!
khadija Y.
Earth Therapeutics Rejuvenating Collagen Face Mask, Multicolor uploaded by khadija Y.
Absolute favorite product you see your skin glowing after using this this meet my expectations 100% I know there are better products than this but soo far i used this and I love it this is very effective to your skin I have buy this again and I will buy it in future I love it. I makes your skin smoothing, revitalizing. And it is soo great for its price totally recommend.
Ana C.
Russellville, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
El collagen es buenísimo una mascarilla por semana ayuda mucho mas a la hidratación de tu piel
Jaclyn M.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a great mask if you want your collagen fix! I'm always on the lookout for sheet masks that are revitalizing and not only moisturize my face, but also help to tone down redness. This sheet mask has hyaluronate acid, which is fantastic for acne wounds/marks and it overall strengthens the moisture barrier in the skin! Any excess serum, I rub all over my neck and hands. Once my face is nearly dry, I then follow up with a moisturizer to lock everything in. This line of masks is very affordable and I got this one in particular at Kohls for only $3.
Ilse N.
Durango , Durango
This collagen mask increase elasticity in your skin while firming and revitalizing agents in the serum fortify natural moisture. The package is nice and easy to use this product as same as the quality
Ask a question to the Influenster community...