Earth Therapeutics Rejuvenating Collagen Face Mask, Multicolor uploaded by Stephanie B.Earth Therapeutics Rejuvenating Collagen Face Mask, Multicolor uploaded by Jana T.

BY EARTH THERAPEUTICS

Help promote a more youthful appearance with this Earth Therapeutics face mask. Designed with a special non-irritating fabric that offers excellent coverage and intense hydration. Rejuvenating marine collagen increases skin elasticity while firming and revitalizing agents in the serum fortify the natural moisture barrier and stimulate cell renewal for a more youthful appearance. Free of parabens, mineral oil, artificial colors, animal testing and lauryl/laureth sulfate. 1-pack HOW TO USE Cleanse the skin. Take out the mask and place it carefully on the face. Leave on for 15-20 minutes. Remove and massage remaining serum into the skin. No need to rinse. Size: Unassigned. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female. Material: Plastic /. see more...

Michelle L.
Scottsdale, AZ
I used this for the first time last night after my older sister recommended it to me. She put it in the refrigerator for me before I used it. When I took it out of the package it is very saturated with a lot of excess leftover. The sheet mask is a nice thin cloth material, it was very durable and won’t tear. I found it a little difficult and messy to unfold but once I got it on my face it was fine. It was very refreshing. I left it on for longer than 20 mins. After that I peeled the mask off and went to bed. When I woke up this morning my skin was so hydrated and soft. My fine lines had softened and I had one small breakout that healed. I’m in love with this product and placed an order for some more!
Stephanie B.
Springfield , GA
This is an awesome rejuvenating face mask. It is a full cloth like material that has the eyes, bottom of the nose, and mouth removed. It is a little messy to take it out and place it. I use the extra liquid to rub on my neck. It makes my face feel cold, and a little stingy/itchy on and off. You wear the mask for 20 minutes, remove, and rub in the wet ness. It leaves my face soft and moist.
Jana T.
This keeps my face hydrated these days. I place my packs in the fridge to cool and I always look forward to my routine every night before bedtime. The mask is so relaxing with it’s smell and cool feel. The whole 20 minutes with the mask on is just heaven. The next day my face is healthy looking and well hydrated.
Mykaela T.
Glen Carbon, IL
It made my skin super soft at first but then i had breakouts the following week. I guess its okay for the price but I probably wouldnt purchase again. Wouldn't recommend for sensitive skin or if youre prone to breakouts
Robyn D.
Really really affordable and definitely a skin care that actually works mask. Soft cotton sheet mask with Healthy amount of essence. My skin is soothed, moisturized, soft, supple, and smooth. Love love love this mask.
Adrianne P.
HOOPA, CA
I received this #free in my #kohlsbeauty box! thanks #influenster and #kohls what a treat! You can't go wrong with free items. I'll def be stocking these in my face mask stash.
Ilse N.
Chanhassen , MN
This collagen mask increase elasticity in your skin while firming and revitalizing agents in the serum fortify natural moisture. The package is nice and easy to use this product as same as the quality
Jessica M.
Orangevale
Very soothing, left my skin feeling very soft. A lot of liquid left over to rub in to skin after removing the mask. Bought this mask from Kohl’s for a very inexpensive price. Very gentle on the skin. I would definitely buy it again.
Selena L.
Santa Maria
I love sheet mask and these are very cheap at kohl's and the best part is they leave my skin soft and very effective and meet my expectations which I love! I would purchase them again!
Angiee V.
Peoria, AZ
I love this facial mask, my skin feels so soft after to use it ...and I feel my skin fresh ... I like the price too