Earth Therapeutics Refreshing Green Tea Face Mask, Multicolor uploaded by jenny t.Earth Therapeutics Refreshing Green Tea Face Mask, Multicolor uploaded by Kimberly d.Earth Therapeutics Refreshing Green Tea Face Mask, Multicolor uploaded by Stacy S.

BY EARTH THERAPEUTICS

Soothe sensitive skin with this Earth Therapeutics face mask. Designed with a special non-irritating fabric that offers excellent coverage and intense hydration. Infused with natural serum that delivers the toning benefits of green tea to the skin, to soothe sensitive skin and protect from damage from environmental exposure. Free of parabens, mineral oil, artificial colors, animal testing and lauryl/laureth sulfate. 1-pack HOW TO USE Cleanse the skin. Take out the mask and place it carefully on the face. Leave on for 15-20 minutes. Remove and massage remaining serum into the skin. No need to rinse. Size: Unassigned. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female. Material: Plastic /. see more...

anissa r.
Santa Fe Springs
I love these masks, they fit on your face and don’t slide off. My face look so hydrated and supple. They stay really moist and after you take it off you can wipe your face with the mask to spread the product all over! I’ve used this brand multiple times and always leaves my face feeling great!
Kimberly d.
Hayward, CA
I bought this Earth Therapeutic sheet mask from Kohls using the free Kohls cash I got through Influenster. I was pleasantly surprised that Kohls sold these organic and cruelty free Korean beauty sheet masks. The mask is made of recycled fiber so I felt good about this green beauty product. The mask stuck to my face well so I didn't have issues keeping it on my face for 20 minutes. My dry skin was hydrated well after my flight and winter weather exposure. The masks were on sale for under $2, so I am very impressed with this bargain buy.
Courtney N.
I enjoy most of their products and masks and like to use them a few times a week. Especially now that it’s winter my face is all sorts of dry so these really help put moisture back. Each mask has its own beneficial serums.
Sarah O.
Columbus, OH
Love this mask so much, makes me face so soft! #glam #blonde #makeup #glammakeup #snow #metallic #makeupaddict #motd #makeupoftheday #glow #winter #gems #finnishgirl #nyxcosmetics #cutcrease #golden #january #anastasiabeverlyhills #abh #fairy #nyxprofessionalmakeup #glitter #glittermakeup #coachella #february #2018 #love
member-a991f
I love these earth therapeutics sheet masks, this one is just not my favorite. It leaves my skin soft and smooth but I don't feel like the results are long lasting.
SUKI L.
I love green tea so much that I would hunt for products that has green tea in it 🍵. I bought it at Kohls in the beauty section and I want to use it for night time for face mask. This mask is awesome with super hydration on my face and very smooth.
Jessica M.
Orangevale
Purchased this mask from Kohl’s at a very inexpensive price. Very refreshing and left my skin feeling soft. There is a lot of liquid on the mask to rub in to skin after removing. The packaging was nice and somewhat compact. I would recommend this product to others.
Angela M.
Temecula, CA
Very refreshing cool feeling and did make my face feel so soft. I gave it four stars because it was a little sticky after which I didn't like. Although I'd still use it again since it did help hydrate my skin.
Haley W.
Feels so refreshing and helps moisturize my skin. Sometimes when I have acne, I can count on using the facemasks and within a couple days they disappear. I love using them after taking a bath, helps me relax even more!
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich , IL
This mask feels so refreshing. Anything with green tea is wonderful for your skin so I had to try this out. I'm pleasantly surprised that this mask compares to the expensive $10 masks. Very affordable, I think I paid less than a dollar. Highly recommend!