BY EARTH THERAPEUTICS #42 in Foot Cream & Lotion

Foot Therapy Therapeutic Exfoliator Wild mint Tea tree oil Wintergreen Smoothes away, conditions and soothes dry, worn-out skin A natural herbal exfoliating treatment specially formulated with rare earth pumice granules to gently scrub away rough, dry skin.  Enriched with the properties of Australian Tea Tree Oil, cooling Mint & Wintergreen and soothing botanicals to condition and revive dry, callused skin during exfoliation. This treatment is made of the finest ingredients. Not tested on animals Save Recycle Environmental Friendly Product of USA see more...

Sadie P.
Denver, CO
This is a great scrub for your feet. I really like the scent and the way it makes my feet feel after using it. If it weren't so expensive I probably would buy it a bit more often as it does work wonders.
Pamela P.
This foot scrub smells awesome and really is a great price. It softens your feet and has a great smell. I purchased this product from Ulta beauty. It’s also was perfect for my sensitive skin. I recommend this foot scrub to anyone looking for a natural foot scrub alternative.
Karolyne C.
Coconut creek , FL
Feet spa day! Oh Gosh it feels amazing scrubbing all the tension and stress out of your feet. It also gives a little of hand scrub as well if you’re doing yourself. I like the smell and the texture. Would recommend and buy again for sure!
Hallie P.
Got this as a xmas gift and I really like it! I’ve used foot peels before and I like them but this scrub is so soothing on my feet and is really nourishing! My feet are so soft afterwards!
LaTosha M.
Phillipsburg
Ok, so I will say the foot scrub smells good and exfoliates decently...but not perfectly though..I feel like my feet still need another exfoliator after I use this. The price is outrageous at Ulta compared to just going to Marshalls and buying a better brand for cheaper. I did a test between this scrub and the Bliss Blood Orange and Bliss scrub won hands down. Half the price at Marshalls than the Earth Therapeutics and worked twice as well.
Marquita L.
Even tho it's expensive , it's totally worth it. It leaves your feet so soft , and the smell is light. I like to give myself at home pedicures , and this is one item that I never forget to use.
Lyndsey W.
This works perfectly for a first step to scrubbing my feet to soften them when they're dry, especially in the summer months. Then I follow up with moisturizer and have nice soft feet and heels!
crystal j.
This is a great environmental-friendly brand I enjoy all their products they are pricey but what environmental friendly product isn't I highly recommend them to anybody and they often have coupons
Claire P.
Keizer, OR
I absolutely love this foot scrub. I first used it when I got it as a gift for Christmas one year. First of all, I LOVE the smell of it. Second, it makes my feet feel amazing during and after use. While using it, it feels like when you go to the beach and are stepping in warm, wet sand. Afterwards, my feet feel soft and smooth. If you search around at different stores, you can find it for a pretty reasonable price.
Amber S.
This scrub was absolutely great and only $2 at Ulta! I highly recommend to anyone with scaly skin and dry heels. I wish it had bigger beads though because they are small and I think if they were bigger it would cover more surface. But it was great foot scrub.
Cecilia V.
Has anyone tried this product?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
What does this smell like?
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
Is this worth the purchase ?
Fotini M.
Mauldin, SC
Does this product remove all the dry skin off your feet?