BY EARTH THERAPEUTICS #84 in Foot Cream & Lotion

Foot Therapy Therapeutic Exfoliator Wild mint Tea tree oil Wintergreen Smoothes away, conditions and soothes dry, worn-out skin A natural herbal exfoliating treatment specially formulated with rare earth pumice granules to gently scrub away rough, dry skin.  Enriched with the properties of Australian Tea Tree Oil, cooling Mint & Wintergreen and soothing botanicals to condition and revive dry, callused skin during exfoliation. This treatment is made of the finest ingredients. Not tested on animals Save Recycle Environmental Friendly Product of USA see more...

Buy on Walmart
Marquita L.
Even tho it's expensive , it's totally worth it. It leaves your feet so soft , and the smell is light. I like to give myself at home pedicures , and this is one item that I never forget to use.
Maureen M.
Columbia, MD
Love this foot scrub! Smells so good too. Feels like a little massage for my feet when I use it and leaves my skin so soft and smooth. Perfect for use in the summer!
Lyndsey W.
This works perfectly for a first step to scrubbing my feet to soften them when they're dry, especially in the summer months. Then I follow up with moisturizer and have nice soft feet and heels!
crystal j.
This is a great environmental-friendly brand I enjoy all their products they are pricey but what environmental friendly product isn't I highly recommend them to anybody and they often have coupons
Claire P.
I absolutely love this foot scrub. I first used it when I got it as a gift for Christmas one year. First of all, I LOVE the smell of it. Second, it makes my feet feel amazing during and after use. While using it, it feels like when you go to the beach and are stepping in warm, wet sand. Afterwards, my feet feel soft and smooth. If you search around at different stores, you can find it for a pretty reasonable price.
Amber S.
This scrub was absolutely great and only $2 at Ulta! I highly recommend to anyone with scaly skin and dry heels. I wish it had bigger beads though because they are small and I think if they were bigger it would cover more surface. But it was great foot scrub.
Kimberly W.
Smells really good and definitely gets the dead skin cells off! It's not too harsh on your feet. I love all of these products they aren't too pricey compared to some other products. I purchased it at kohls. Will definitely repurchase it and the foot balm!
Jazzmine T.
I bought this for a reallt good deal. I was not about to pay $10 for a small thing. it is pricey. I used it on my feet and it did do its job. it scrubbed away the dead skins. I just had to soak my feet in warm water first. the scent is not too strong also.
Shannon W.
Norwalk, CA
I love this stuff and don't give myself a pedicure without it! It exfoliates the dead skin off with barely any scrubbing. It leaves your feet feeling soft, smooth, and sandal ready.
Hayle P.
I've always been a little sensitive to foot scrubs but when I came across this one, I loved it. It leaves your feet smooth and soft. I only use it every once in awhile.
Cecilia V.
Has anyone tried this product?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
What does this smell like?
Fotini M.
Mauldin, SC
Does this product remove all the dry skin off your feet?
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
Is this worth the purchase ?