BY EARTH THERAPEUTICS #53 in Spa Accessories

Reflexology Foot Massage - Earth Therapeutics Reflexology Foot Massage is formulated to enrich and enhance all the health benefits of reflexology. This foot massage treatment contains a relaxing, calming infusion of aroma-therapeutic lavender blended into a natural greaseless base that allows the hands to glide easily over the feet. Wild Mint stimulates circulation to revive, while healing, purifying Australian Tea Tree Oil and other nourishing botanicals provide the added benefit of conditioning and softening rough, dry skin and calluses. The Vitamins A and E enriched, greaseless formula contains no mineral oil. - Reflexology Foot Massage see more...

• I want to try it but i don't think it will work ?3 Answers
  • Is it worth buying? I love trying new stuff and don't kno...1 Answers
  • Is this good for the arches?2 Answers
Christina H.
Portland, OR
It's funky but I prefer rolling my feet on this massager to an electric one. I get to control the speed and tissue depth.
Wilka B.
New Holland, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like this product, helps heal you feet when they are very dry. Its like a mint scent and feels really good.
Shaunna  O.
Lowell, MA
Bought it as a gift for one of my friends tried it and loved it works great all over your body fell in love instantly
Lucy E.
This foot lotion is super refreshing love using it right after I have shower and I can finally relax after a long day
Kristina  .
Effort, PA
I got this for my mom and i ended up using it more than her! It feel really nice and doesn't take effort at all
caroline y.
Brooklyn, NY
Easy to use. You just put your foot on top of it and roll it around. Does relieve some pressure points
melissa h.
Palm Bay, Fl
This thing is great! It feels so good on my feet! And it's great for plantar fasciitis.
Christine G.
Thousand Oaks , CA
This massager is easy to use and easy to store, it's perfect for a quick massage.
Laura B.
High Wycombe , Buckinghamshire
I bought this product for a friend who works in retail and is therefore continually on her feet. She absolutely loves it and highly recommends it
Breanna M.
Does this work well?
melissa h.
Palm Bay, Fl
Does anyone else like this as much as me?
equleema  t.
I want to try it but i don't think it will work ?
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
Is this good for the arches?
Lisbeth A.
Bell, CA
Is it worth buying? I love trying new stuff and don't know if to invest or not?

back