Earth Therapeutics Reflexology Foot Massage Lotion uploaded by Niecy H.Earth Therapeutics Reflexology Foot Massage Lotion uploaded by Varsha S.Earth Therapeutics Reflexology Foot Massage Lotion uploaded by afton h.

BY EARTH THERAPEUTICS #96 in Spa Accessories

Reflexology Foot Massage - Earth Therapeutics Reflexology Foot Massage is formulated to enrich and enhance all the health benefits of reflexology. This foot massage treatment contains a relaxing, calming infusion of aroma-therapeutic lavender blended into a natural greaseless base that allows the hands to glide easily over the feet. Wild Mint stimulates circulation to revive, while healing, purifying Australian Tea Tree Oil and other nourishing botanicals provide the added benefit of conditioning and softening rough, dry skin and calluses. The Vitamins A and E enriched, greaseless formula contains no mineral oil. - Reflexology Foot Massage see more...

• I want to try it but i don't think it will work ?3 Answers
  • Is it worth buying? I love trying new stuff and don't know if to ...1 Answers
  • Is this good for the arches?2 Answers
Beatriz D.
Hidalgo, TX
I bought this product for my daughter she is a dancer...
She love it... It gives a good messages and relief.
Is cheap and easy to carry on!!
Varsha S.
San Ramon, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband get frequent aches, so I was looking for something that will give him relief and making him feel relaxed after a long day at work.. This product caught my eye and so purchased it. This not only smells great but also feels great. After applying it to my husbands feet he felt the cooling effect of the tea tree oil and mint. He absolutely loves it.. Totally recommend this product.
Bridget Y.
This stuff is the best. Some has told me it has a strong scent, but to me it is wonderful. I use it everywhere for my feet, aching legs, and I love it on my back and hands. It give a little of a tingling sensation. My husband bought this for me to try because I love mint smells. Would recommend.
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
Wellness Guru Expert
I am straight up in love with this lotion. It's so moisturizing, but still light and not greasy, and the SMELL. Omg I love the smell! It has tea tree oil, mint, and lavender, so it is both relaxing and energizing - if that even makes sense. I have a foot massager thing that I got at Ulta, and I just squirted some of this on to it and rubbed it on my feet - omg, just amazing. I even gave my mom a foot rub with it and she loves it now too! I love Earth Therapeutics, such great products!
Madison I.
Fredericktown , Missouri
I love this when I'm down running for a long time. It feels nice and it helps your feet stop hurting I would recommend this to anyone that after working out and your feet hurt
Shaunna  O.
Lynn, MA
Bought it as a gift for one of my friends tried it and loved it works great all over your body fell in love instantly
Alyssa G.
Love this thing! So simple but so effective, nice little foot massager when you don't have anyone around to do it for you.
Laura B.
High Wycombe , Buckinghamshire
I bought this product for a friend who works in retail and is therefore continually on her feet. She absolutely loves it and highly recommends it
equleema  t.
I want to try it but i don't think it will work ?
melissa h.
Palm Bay, Fl
Does anyone else like this as much as me?
Breanna M.
Does this work well?
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
Is this good for the arches?
Lisbeth A.
Bell, CA
Is it worth buying? I love trying new stuff and don't know if to invest or not?