Earth Therapeutics Reflexology Foot Massage Lotion uploaded by Niecy H.Earth Therapeutics Reflexology Foot Massage Lotion uploaded by Varsha S.

BY EARTH THERAPEUTICS #79 in Spa Accessories

Reflexology Foot Massage - Earth Therapeutics Reflexology Foot Massage is formulated to enrich and enhance all the health benefits of reflexology. This foot massage treatment contains a relaxing, calming infusion of aroma-therapeutic lavender blended into a natural greaseless base that allows the hands to glide easily over the feet. Wild Mint stimulates circulation to revive, while healing, purifying Australian Tea Tree Oil and other nourishing botanicals provide the added benefit of conditioning and softening rough, dry skin and calluses. The Vitamins A and E enriched, greaseless formula contains no mineral oil. - Reflexology Foot Massage see more...

• I want to try it but i don't think it will work ?3 Answers
  • Is it worth buying? I love trying new stuff and don't know if to in...1 Answers
  • Is this good for the arches?1 Answers
Buy on Kohls
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
Wellness Guru Expert
I am straight up in love with this lotion. It's so moisturizing, but still light and not greasy, and the SMELL. Omg I love the smell! It has tea tree oil, mint, and lavender, so it is both relaxing and energizing - if that even makes sense. I have a foot massager thing that I got at Ulta, and I just squirted some of this on to it and rubbed it on my feet - omg, just amazing. I even gave my mom a foot rub with it and she loves it now too! I love Earth Therapeutics, such great products!
allison m.
allison m.
I always use this on my mom's feet. It has a menthol smell to it, and it allows me to really get into her arch and get all the kinks out. I also recommend getting a pair of socks that you can put on after putting on lotion, and using a tennis ball, you can roll out your arches yourself too.
Martha C.
Martha C.
Hemet , CA
This thing is amazing! I use it to help heal my cracked peeling heels and it works fabulously!!! My husband enjoys when I give him a massage when he comes home from work standing on his feet all day !!
Niecy H.
Niecy H.
I love the hand repair lotion it's silky and when you wash your hands and dry it you still feel the lotion on your hand it protects your hand from the water from drying it out.
Varsha S.
Varsha S.
San Ramon, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband get frequent aches, so I was looking for something that will give him relief and making him feel relaxed after a long day at work.. This product caught my eye and so purchased it. This not only smells great but also feels great. After applying it to my husbands feet he felt the cooling effect of the tea tree oil and mint. He absolutely loves it.. Totally recommend this product.
Lucy E.
Lucy E.
This foot lotion is super refreshing love using it right after I have shower and I can finally relax after a long day
Bridget Y.
Bridget Y.
This stuff is the best. Some has told me it has a strong scent, but to me it is wonderful. I use it everywhere for my feet, aching legs, and I love it on my back and hands. It give a little of a tingling sensation. My husband bought this for me to try because I love mint smells. Would recommend.
Shaunna  O.
Shaunna O.
Lynn, MA
Bought it as a gift for one of my friends tried it and loved it works great all over your body fell in love instantly
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Coral Gables, FL
I love to reward myself to a foot massage on rest days of my workout routine. This product is simple, cheap, and great for massages. No need. For any fancy foot/pedicure bath. The ridges feel ah-making on your soles, heels, and bottom side of your toes. Just use this product for 5-10 minutes a day and you will be ready to go for your next workout or day-to-day hustle and bustle.
Beatriz D.
Beatriz D.
Hidalgo, TX
I bought this product for my daughter she is a dancer...
She love it... It gives a good messages and relief.
Is cheap and easy to carry on!!
equleema  t.
equleema t.
I want to try it but i don't think it will work ?
melissa h.
melissa h.
Palm Bay, Fl
Does anyone else like this as much as me?
Breanna M.
Breanna M.
Does this work well?
Lisbeth A.
Lisbeth A.
Bell, CA
Is it worth buying? I love trying new stuff and don't know if to invest or not?
Kiley B.
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
Is this good for the arches?