Earth Therapeutics Reflexology Foot Massage Lotion uploaded by Niecy H.Earth Therapeutics Reflexology Foot Massage Lotion uploaded by Varsha S.Earth Therapeutics Reflexology Foot Massage Lotion uploaded by afton h.

BY EARTH THERAPEUTICS #96 in Spa Accessories

Reflexology Foot Massage - Earth Therapeutics Reflexology Foot Massage is formulated to enrich and enhance all the health benefits of reflexology. This foot massage treatment contains a relaxing, calming infusion of aroma-therapeutic lavender blended into a natural greaseless base that allows the hands to glide easily over the feet. Wild Mint stimulates circulation to revive, while healing, purifying Australian Tea Tree Oil and other nourishing botanicals provide the added benefit of conditioning and softening rough, dry skin and calluses. The Vitamins A and E enriched, greaseless formula contains no mineral oil. - Reflexology Foot Massage see more...

• I want to try it but i don't think it will work ?3 Answers
  • Is it worth buying? I love trying new stuff and don't know if to ...1 Answers
  • Is this good for the arches?2 Answers
allison m.
I always use this on my mom's feet. It has a menthol smell to it, and it allows me to really get into her arch and get all the kinks out. I also recommend getting a pair of socks that you can put on after putting on lotion, and using a tennis ball, you can roll out your arches yourself too.
Martha C.
Hemet , CA
This thing is amazing! I use it to help heal my cracked peeling heels and it works fabulously!!! My husband enjoys when I give him a massage when he comes home from work standing on his feet all day !!
Niecy H.
I love the hand repair lotion it's silky and when you wash your hands and dry it you still feel the lotion on your hand it protects your hand from the water from drying it out.
Lucy E.
This foot lotion is super refreshing love using it right after I have shower and I can finally relax after a long day
Christina H.
Portland, OR
It's funky but I prefer rolling my feet on this massager to an electric one. I get to control the speed and tissue depth.
caroline y.
Brooklyn, NY
Easy to use. You just put your foot on top of it and roll it around. Does relieve some pressure points
Kristina  .
Philadelphia, PA
I got this for my mom and i ended up using it more than her! It feel really nice and doesn't take effort at all
Christine G.
Thousand Oaks, CA
This massager is easy to use and easy to store, it's perfect for a quick massage.
melissa h.
Palm Bay, Fl
This thing is great! It feels so good on my feet! And it's great for plantar fasciitis.
Sabrina S.
Coral Gables, FL
I love to reward myself to a foot massage on rest days of my workout routine. This product is simple, cheap, and great for massages. No need. For any fancy foot/pedicure bath. The ridges feel ah-making on your soles, heels, and bottom side of your toes. Just use this product for 5-10 minutes a day and you will be ready to go for your next workout or day-to-day hustle and bustle.
equleema  t.
I want to try it but i don't think it will work ?
melissa h.
Palm Bay, Fl
Does anyone else like this as much as me?
Breanna M.
Does this work well?
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
Is this good for the arches?
Lisbeth A.
Bell, CA
Is it worth buying? I love trying new stuff and don't know if to invest or not?