Earth Therapeutics Quick Dry Hair Turban Ultra-Absorbent - 1 Cloth uploaded by Colleen K.

BY EARTH THERAPEUTICS

Premium Microfiber with Button Closure Healthier Hair Dries hair fast Less blow drying Less split ends  At the Gym, At Home, On the Road... This Ultra-Absorbent Turban is cut from angel-tex™ - a revolutionary fabric that absorbs water more quickly and efficiently than ordinary towels. Developed with advanced proprietary microfiber technology, angel-tex™ is woven from fibers that are even finer than conventional microfiber. The result is a heavenly light, heavenly soft, super-absorbent material that uses capillary action to literally "drink up" excess moisture.  Dry off hair extra-quickly to save time and to avoid the chills.  Packaged in its own reusable pouch, the angel-tex™ turban can be used conveniently on the road or at the gym - just like it can be used every day at home. Earth Therapeutics helps fight breast cancer! ;

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I love these I use every day in stead of a towel on my hair works great" in 1 review
  • "I love this product works great and is a great gift for that special person in your life I recommend!" in 1 review
  • "They last a long time too." in 1 review
  • "Everyone made fun of me when I bought one of these, but after everyone saw how great it dried my hair and was much easier to use than a simple towel I had all my friends going out and buying them." in 1 review
37734CRISTHINA N.
Un gran precio para Lo Que Hace. Tan conveniente Tener this envuelto en la Cabeza en Lugar de gran ol towl ONU'.  Acelera El Tiempo de secado.  Me encantó la mia del tanto que fui a comprar Otro para mi hija.
Paulina D.
Trenton, NJ
Everyone made fun of me when I bought one of these, but after everyone saw how great it dried my hair and was much easier to use than a simple towel I had all my friends going out and buying them. I have been using mine for 5 years now and still works wonders.
Kirstie L.
Middle River, MD
These are amazing. Light weight so it doesn't kill you trying to wrap it. It's comfortable and fits any length of hair great. Not over priced and absorbs a lot of the water from my hair saving me time.
Briana R.
Hialeah, FL
Great price for what it does. So convenient to have this wrapped on your head as opposed to a BIG 'ol towl. Speeds up drying time. I loved mine so much I went out and bought another for my daughter.
Travis L.
Rensselaer, NY
My sisters use this, they love it! They used to use a towel but when my mom got them this for Christmas they feel in love. It is smaller then a towel and absorbs a lot better then one.
Marina R.
Tallmadge, OH
I have long, thick hair. This is a great way for me to get it more dry than just a Regular bath towel, and I don't feel like I'm carrying 10 extra pounds on my head!
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
These turbans are great for wearing when you are washing your face daily. It also is great when you are doing a face mask each week. These are comfortable, fit over long hair, and wash well. They last a long time too.
Paula P.
Pelham, NY
Great product. Fair price. Made of good material. Helps cut the time that I need to blow dry my hair so that there is less damage to my hair. If I want to dry my hair naturally it takes less time, so that becomes a more realistic option as well.
Claudia R.
san juan, TX
These are perfect to use when you're washing your face! they help your hair dry so much faster than a normal towel and they're way more comfortable. the price is also great :)
Bridget P.
Garland, Texas
What i love about this hair accessory is that I can dry my hair in zero flat. It absorbs so much water after I shampoo and it makes drying time easy.
Kristi C.
Madison, AL
Is this worth the money?
Destiny J.
Woodbridge, VA
How long does it take to dry
courtney b.
Boise , ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Unusually use a towel . Is this worth using to help dry hair