Earth Therapeutics Purifying Foot Scrub uploaded by Karla R.Earth Therapeutics Purifying Foot Scrub uploaded by Nicole S.

BY EARTH THERAPEUTICS #91 in Foot Cream & Lotion

Purifying Foot Scrub - Earth Therapeutics purifying Foot Scrub with Medicinal Bamboo charcoal, use medicinal charcoal to sluff away dead skin and cleanse away impurities.(5.0 oz.) - Purifying Foot Scrub see more...

• Is this effective at exfoliating?1 Answers
  • I love foot scrubs and looking to diversify my collection, what a...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Karla R.
Washington, DC
I really like this foot scrub! Winter time is harsh especially on my feet, I use this foot scrub every other day to exfoliate and deep clean my feet. The only thing I dislike about this foot scrub is the smell. The smell is not very pleasant but I can get pass the smell. Earth Therapeutics Purifying Foot Scrub
Danielle C.
Foxboro, MA
Absolutely love this! Bought it because I have very dry feet. I am on my feet all day at work. Already on my second bottle! It is very cooling and refreshing and leaves them nice and soft. Purchased at Ulta and will definitely be buying again! The charcoal is also supposed to help extract any impurities.
Ohshe H.
I stumbled on this product by accident and decided to give it a try. It does leave my feet feeling nice and exfoliated so it's a product that does what it's supposed to do and it's not expensive. I like it. If you have rough feet, you'll like it as well.
Krissy B.
Overland Park, KS
Since I started my new office job k wear a lot of cute shoes, like flats without socks. I was concerned my feet were going to get grody and smell and they kind of started too, but I stopped it thanks to using this foot scrub. It really helps your feet. I love it😍
Dacia S.
Everett, WA
This smells great and doesn't leave behind an oily residue like most scrubs but I didn't find that it worked that well. It's probably best for uses in between pedicures
Nicole S.
alpharetta, GA
Just bought this today. This smells good and it's quick and effective. Also works on hands. It's pretty gentle but it works wonders. I definitely would recommend.
Sandra M.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Excellent scrub! I love the scent. I was able to purchase this at Ulta with a coupon! If you want to more abrasive exfoliant, use this on dry feet!
Nicole D.
I used this a long time ago and it was s really good foot scrub. It was very exfoliating but still left my feet soft.
Jennie G.
I absolutely love this scrub! It helps a lot with my tired feet after walking and it leaves them super soft!
Magda V.
Naples, Florida
Oh this foot scrub is amazing ; my son give it to me for Christmas and now it’s my favorite
Whitney C.
I love foot scrubs and looking to diversify my collection, what are your thoughts on this? Worth the price? Feet get super soft?
Heaven M.
Sturgeon, MO
Is this effective at exfoliating?