BY EARTH THERAPEUTICS

This 5-piece Earth Therapeutics cosmetic brush set features medicinal bamboo charcoal with Carbon Pure technology. PRODUCT FEATURES Includes: 5 makeup brushes Contouring brush features an angled tip. Stipple brush features a dual-tone and flat top. Blending brush features a round tip. Shadow brush features a flat tip. Eyeliner brush features an angled tip. HOW TO USE To clean, use gentle soap and rinse with warm water. Shake excess water and let drip dry. PRODUCT DETAILS Includes: 5 makeup brushes & storage case Size: One Size. Color: Black. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Bamboo. see more...

Buy on Kohls
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Baytown, TX
I was shopping around for a brush set something that had everything that I needed at the time I came across this Earth Cosmetics it brushes I purchase them and I am just loving them they're so soft and so smooth . I am absolutely loving them and I highly recommend these brushes and they're also very affordable .. I also got there makeup Beauty blender and it's also a very great product
Agripina H.
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
Earth Therapeutics Pure fx Cosmetic Brush Set (Black)
Works great no fallout the bristles last between washing they blend well and hold product very inexpensive great value I will continue to purchase these brushes
Haley H.
Haley H.
Watkinsville, GA
I had been looking for an actual brush set for quite some time, I found this one. and for the low price it is absolutely amazing. definitely one of my favorite products.
Alexa M.
Alexa M.
I use these brushes every single day, no lie. The eyebrow brush is one of the first eyebrow brushes I got, about four years ago, and I'm still using it today. These brushes are so soft and such amazing quality. Definitely recommend.