BY EARTH THERAPEUTICS

Life + Style™ Lifetime Guarantee Sure secure grip Velvety soft touch Perfect precise tweeze Stainless Steel Used and Recommended by Professional Spas and Salons Earth Therapeutics Sof Touch™ tweezers are professional quality.  The body of the Sof Touch™ tweezer is lined with a special coating that is velvety soft to the touch, yet ensures a non-slip secure grip for perfect and precise tweezing.  The tweezer tips are hand-filed, perfectly aligned and rigorously tested for exacting accuracy. Enjoy in good health. Not Tested on Animals Save Recycle Environmental Caring ; Lifetime Guarantee All Earth Therapeutics® metal implements are guaranteed to be superior in lasting performance and free from manufacturing defects.  We repair or replace defective tools.  Send tool insured in a padded mailer with your name, address and phone number see more...

• Does the tweezers have good quality and are they able to stretch ...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new tweezer are these going to ... Be the first to answer!
  • I have been looking for a good set of tweezers that work well on ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Corinne L.
Papillion
This worked well I can pluck my eyebrow hairs and have no unibrow... price was amazing!! I used one other tweezer before and this one was way easier and sharper!!
Karina R.
Oviedo, FL
I don't even remember buying this pair of tweezers but I am so glad I did! I have went through so many tweezers in the past but this one is the winner. It is durable and precise. Exceeds expectations. I refuse to let anyone touch them because they are my absolute favorite.
Melissa S.
Springfield, VT
I really love these tweezers! They have a fully lined grip that doesn't slip while using them. I would definitely recommend these to anyone.
Dana R.
Columbus, OH
These tweezers are by far the best ones i have. Somehow they always manage to grasp that one stubborn hair that evades my other tweezers.
Sadaf K.
I have very thin tiny hairs on my brows and these are super precise ans help me get every last one
Sara M.
absolutely loveeee this product! it is so good and precise, it can get the tiniest hairs!
Courtney L.
N Hollywood, CA
I have been looking for a good set of tweezers that work well on fine baby hairs. How precise are these? And do they grip well?
Alondra M.
Does the tweezers have good quality and are they able to stretch out because I know some that I had been experiencing with and they break really easily .. ?
Annabelle M.
Corp Christi, TX
I'm looking for a new tweezer are these going to break easily?