Earth Therapeutics Pro-Organic Triple Butter Orange Body Butter uploaded by Jennifer D.

BY EARTH THERAPEUTICS

Earth Therapeutics bath and body at Kohl's - Shop the full line of bath and body products, including this Earth Therapeutics Pro-Organic Triple Butter Orange Body Butter, at Kohl's. see more...

Review (1)
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
I picked this up at Marshalls for $2.99 so I didn't spend a ton, but I have to say I was disappointed with this. It does smell like orange, but then when you rub it into your hands, you get this sort of herbal smell that is closer to plant-smell that I don't super love. It also leaves a oily feel to it that doesn't completely sink into the skin. I do like the idea of having 3 different butters in it for moisture but I've found others that I like better for sinking into my skin and the smell. Verdict: It's okay but if Superman was going to save my skin with this, I'd kinda feel like his heart wasn't in it and he wasn't bringing it. Sorry Superman.